D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Kevin takes Davante Adams.

I'm actually driving right now, soooo.... will make my pick after while once I get stopped and can review everything.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Russell Wilson (27)
Todd Gurley (22)
DeMarco Murray (28)
Demaryius Thomas (28)
Larry Fitzgerald (32)
Marvin Jones (26)
Julius Thomas (28)
Shane Vereen (27)

Tyrod Taylor (27)
Jordan Howard (21)
Will Tye (24)
Robert Woods (24)

Larry Fitzgerald is my oldest player and only one over 30 and I still got the GOAT squad :adr:
That's an old team

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
That's an old team
Lol not really. All those guys (Except Fitz and maybe DeMarco) have at least 3 seasons left in them. At least. I don't see the league going for more than 5 years so I should be fine.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol not really. All those guys (Except Fitz and maybe DeMarco) have at least 3 seasons left in them. At least. I don't see the league going for more than 5 years so I should be fine.
Murray is done. Fitz is done. Mary and Julius are older than their ages IMO w injury histories. Just my 3 cents. And this league will last as long as this forum does. Not sure why people are sleeping on the longevity of this league. Anyone planning strictly for the short term is trippin

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Murray is done. Fitz is done. Mary and Julius are older than their ages IMO w injury histories. Just my 3 cents. And this league will last as long as this forum does. Not sure why people are sleeping on the longevity of this league. Anyone planning strictly for the short term is trippin
Fair points. I ain't plannin on short term but I don't see every single person keeping interest forever haha. I mean I guess we could easily replace anyone that wanted to drop out but i dont see a lot of people wanting to pick up and have to use someone elses team.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fair points. I ain't plannin on short term but I don't see every single person keeping interest forever haha. I mean I guess we could easily replace anyone that wanted to drop out but i dont see a lot of people wanting to pick up and have to use someone elses team.
It's also a 14 team league. We can easily drop to 12 down the line if need be. I think we have a group of online pals who don't all necessarily have a lot of reasons to be on this forum but this league is a great excuse to interact with all of the people I enjoy interacting with on this forum. As long as the majority view it this way the league will thrive

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GN's team is going to be really interesting with all her rookies and younger players. I can see her struggling at first, maybe finishing near the bottom in 2016 then gunning at the playoffs in 2017. Sounds cool!

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Hey D'Z I know it's a bitch to do but can you post the team I've drafted so far with ages as well for me pls?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
HONEY, I'M HOME!!

12 long, boring, tedious hours later... How's everything, guys and gals?

I see CrayJ took my 1st choice in Rishard Matthews.. DAMMIT! Hopefully Adams pans out in the next year or two for GB.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
HONEY, I'M HOME!!

12 long, boring, tedious hours later... How's everything, guys and gals?

I see CrayJ took my 1st choice in Rishard Matthews.. DAMMIT! Hopefully Adams pans out in the next year or two for GB.

As long as he stops being Mr. Butterfingers and dropping every ball that hits his hands, he'll do a lot better.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As long as he stops being Mr. Butterfingers and dropping every ball that hits his hands, he'll do a lot better.
Pretty important for a receiver to catch doe

Once t rich stops bumping into his OLinemans asses he will be a lot better lol