D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Quick message while I'm in an area with service: Sent Arab Hammer a text telling him no rush but his pick was up. Can also text TNH but holding off for now since it might be a while.

Reactions: Vice

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Danny's tearful goodbye message. He will be missed:

You want to hit me up in a message and feel some sort of superiority over me and it's fucking hilarious. You are not shit, your opinions about anyone are not shit. You have such a fucking miserable life, and grant your opinion when no one gives a fuck what u think. You're the fucking joke between many members that I talk to on here, and quite frankly I fucking pity you. You are and always will be below me in every fucking way. You are a lazy fucking twat that will be nothing in life and run to forums looking for attention. I'm out the league.
Can I get fries with that you fucking loser.

@Nickelodeon you're up. Danny's shitty Giants Defense pick is erased and Nick can start with that pick. Good luck Nick. Good luck in Life Danny, though you won't need it you champion you.

Nick

Reaction score
EDIT: Just saw my pick was taken... give me a few minutes

Nick

Reaction score
Hey man I am completely unprepared for this, had I been in from the beginning I would've had personal lists of everyone who was taken... now Im hoping that this guy isn't taken either :urm:

Chris Ivory

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ivory is available. Do you see the spreadsheet in my sig? Just use CTRL+F in the spreadsheet to see if the player you want is taken.

@pottsy946 on the clock
@TNHOffical on deck
@Puddle in the hole

let's get this rolling again minus the nonsense please.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
s'alllll good homie. Glad to have you as a part of the league.

Reactions: Nick

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Danny's tearful goodbye message. He will be missed:

You want to hit me up in a message and feel some sort of superiority over me and it's fucking hilarious. You are not shit, your opinions about anyone are not shit. You have such a fucking miserable life, and grant your opinion when no one gives a fuck what u think. You're the fucking joke between many members that I talk to on here, and quite frankly I fucking pity you. You are and always will be below me in every fucking way. You are a lazy fucking twat that will be nothing in life and run to forums looking for attention. I'm out the league.
Can I get fries with that you fucking loser.

@Nickelodeon you're up. Danny's shitty Giants Defense pick is erased and Nick can start with that pick. Good luck Nick. Good luck in Life Danny, though you won't need it you champion you.
Dude just had a rough loss man. Give the guy a day or so and he will come back apologetic. Can speak from experience as a guy who says shit in rough shape, but he has a real reason to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dude just had a rough loss man. Give the guy a day or so and he will come back apologetic. Can speak from experience as a guy who says shit in rough shape, but he has a real reason to.
This isn't the first time the guy has made personal attacks against me unprovoked lol. Fuck him, frankly. I don't give a shit about the guy. Anyone wanting to discuss anything else about this let's do it in PM. No need to keep talking about it in the draft thread.

Reactions: Solidus1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This isn't the first time the guy has made personal attacks against me unprovoked lol. Fuck him, frankly. I don't give a shit about the guy. Anyone wanting to discuss anything else about this let's do it in PM. No need to keep talking about it in the draft thread.
I'll be waiting to take my next person until he says shit one way or another. I have been way out of line with you before and you were always the one above it. I think he's been getting fucked up to cope and we will see what dude says when he comes back tomorrow. I'd hate to be in dudes spot, and have been beyond his bullshit at least 2x over, so that's why im apologetic. I doubt he means the shit.