D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was willing to look past the injury, but then I noticed he was hurt and turning 30 this year. Because of that I went with Gates instead. Could be a steal if he bounces back tho.

@TheArabHammer on the clock
@Danielson on deck

tbh i was hoping for Gates to drop to me this round, until you went and messed that up for me

and @Senhor Perfect i was half expecting you to go for him, as i know you have had him a few times then saw you took Reed earlier on, so felt you were a safe non-graham picker for the round

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
tbh i was hoping for Gates to drop to me this round, until you went and messed that up for me

and @Senhor Perfect i was half expecting you to go for him, as i know you have had him a few times then saw you took Reed earlier on, so felt you were a safe non-graham picker for the round
I'm pretty ecstatic about Gates at this point in the draft. Ignoring TE didn't come back to bite me at all. I saw Rivers talking about wanting to get him 8+ TDs this year so he can break Gonzo's TE record. And looking back, I remember quite a few elite level TEs playing at super high levels way late into their career like Sharpe and Gonzo. So yea, I think Gates will be a top 10 TE this year and I see plenty of young guys to pair with him that can produce in the future.

I'm also stoked about Bernard where I got him. He is going to be a big time player in the Bengals offense without Sanu and Marvin in the mix, wait and see. I forsee a lot of sets that include Hill + Bernard on the field together.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He's stuck in traffic but said he should be on within around an hour.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's stuck in traffic but said he should be on within around an hour.
F5BCGr4.gif

Reactions: Aids Johnson