Dumpster Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quad

Reaction score
What's all the real names for graphics and everything purposes?

Pete

Reaction score
Can one bring new characters in? I am asking because I had created an interviewer character who I was just starting to implement on In The Ring Forums, and would like to maybe use her here. If not, then it's fine too :)

Andy

Reaction score
Can one bring new characters in? I am asking because I had created an interviewer character who I was just starting to implement on In The Ring Forums, and would like to maybe use her here. If not, then it's fine too :)

When he says this, he's talking about using her in the interactive section too. We had a forum on our board that was used for kayfabe editorials, magazines, Q&As, etc.

Pete

Reaction score
Kerry is stoked with all the exposure she might get if she gets to have her column here...

Andy

Reaction score
Nice job, dudes! What's the rule on holding multiple championships ('cause you want to put that in there, along with some other stuff)?

PY.

Reaction score
Real quick, I had no idea where to post this but I'm confused..

Where does OOC activity go?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
We had a thread for that but it got turned upside down and inside out so... we'll have to get another one of those going again one day.

As far as holding multiple titles... shoot I say if you earn them then wear them. Shouldn't hold someone back cause they worked hard enough to win more than one belt... but honestly... I'll leave it up to public opinion but that is where I stand.

Reactions: 1 person

Andy

Reaction score
We had a thread for that but it got turned upside down and inside out so... we'll have to get another one of those going again one day.

As far as holding multiple titles... shoot I say if you earn them then wear them. Shouldn't hold someone back cause they worked hard enough to win more than one belt... but honestly... I'll leave it up to public opinion but that is where I stand.

Yet another good move, Slim.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL

LOL

People from the other forum will know why this makes me chuckle (in a good way) :)

Pete

Reaction score

LOL

LOL

People from the other forum will know why this makes me chuckle (in a good way) :)