Dreamer to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

As reported earlier, Tommy Dreamer, who re-signed with World Wrestling Entertainment over the summer, asked for his release over the weekend. Regarding his future prospects in the wrestling industry, the former ECW champion "will almost certainly be heading to TNA" according to a reliable source.

As a matter of fact, one WWE source said they expected him to debut on live episode of iMPACT! on January 4, 2010 — although logic would suggest he'd have some sort of no-compete since he asked out of his contract.

I know everyone is going to look at this as a negative but take it for what it really is. TNA is starting to pick off unhappy lower and mid-carders from WWE.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, but Tommy Dreamer isn't exactly Jericho, Benoit or Guerrero.

Meh, TNA has been picking this kind of guys for a while now. At least it will be a fresh wheel for the now monthly Abyss/Foley/Stevie hardcore affair.

noumenon

LOL..no shit he's not Jericho but I'm sure the list of guys in the mid-card of WWE who are currently unhappy with their standing is growing pretty rapidly.

Carlito, Primo, most of ECW, anyone in the mid card on RAW aside from Miz...lol

The Rated R CMStar

One has to wonder how much their situation would improve considering TNA's new booker.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If he does end up getting signed I just don't understand TNA. Why would you throw money away like that?

Great One

Maybe he's coming in for his ECW salary? =p

You'd think TNA would be bankrupt by now with all the fucks they have hired, but they/Spike clearly have more money to throw around than people like to assume.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Maybe he's coming in for his ECW salary? =p

You'd think TNA would be bankrupt by now with all the fucks they have hired, but they/Spike clearly have more money to throw around than people like to assume.

I think Dixie just calls up Daddy and whines that the sweaty, oily muscle men are going to go away unless he gives her more money.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If this is true apparently there are people in TNA who are under the misguided perception that someone does.

Great One

Nobody cares about Dreamer.. sounds like a good, catchy TV show name. Maybe he could start that on VH1 or some shit if this fails.

RedDevil9937

Reaction score
Maybe they'll give him the Trevor Murdoch treatment...

Give him a new name and job him out for about 2 months before releasing him.

Either that or just don't sign him at all.

Dreamer should just call it a day. He is only good - or should I say decent - in weapons matches.