Dream E-Fed Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh heh... I got that trash talk cannon loaded. Trish is primed and ready to return. Its gonna be a reunion. We gonna tear it down just like old times. We gonna show the lots of ya... how it is done.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Haha poor Andrew. So stoked to see what is going down for this special dream show.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Haha poor Andrew. So stoked to see what is going down for this special dream show.

Spoiler Alert: a little bit of this

1010az.jpg

and a whole lot of that

bradshaw-ss04.jpg

Reaction score
Excited for this, I'm extremely rusty as I haven't TT'd in ages since I lost the drive. Hopefully this might rekindle the fire in me, Hayabusa is an interesting character from my past, it'll be interesting to see if I can do him the justice I did in the past.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but Dresden...

You are Stone Cold... It's like I'm Raven, Slim is the Rock, Cwalker is the Pope... Jay is Edge... Itchweed is CM Punk... SBS is Cena... List goes on and on.

We're infamous/famous for particular chars and this is no disrespect but you solidified yourself as SCSA over Foley. Aniking and Chase are the only two guys who are notable with more than character, possibly Sam.. That's it.

Thank you for the respect and the appreciation. No disrespect felt on the Foley thing, I've had success with everyone I've played in my own way but Stone Cold is the one I've put the most work into. Two and a half years almost.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah when I see Dresden I see Stone Cold son. You HAD to be my Mania opponent. Why? Cause there was nobody else that I wanted a feud with than a proper Stone Cold. Trust me I waited over a year for someone to properly play him and you did it with expertise.

Aniking

Reaction score
Alright guys, was hoping to have this up yesterday, but not only was my internet down until an hour or two ago, but EOR is yet to send me the match banners.

Nice to see everyone's still keen. Shouldn't be too much longer!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Blame me!!!

I got 2 match banners left and zero clue for the main PPV... However, I should not being blamed for having a life!

Aniking

Reaction score
I guess everyone should actually be lucky you have a life. If they were all done and sent to me early yesterday, the card wouldn't have been posted til now anyway :p

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'm in no rush...

Alas, Aniking I forgot to mention this... I won't be able to write till past the 14th of June... Presuming we do a PPV a month from now... I say we do it for the 17th of June, if that's not too late D:?

Aniking

Reaction score
June 14th is over a month away. The date I've set is a month away. You'll definitely be fine.