Dream E-Fed Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I've now got Pothead down as Hayabusa and Derrick with CM Punk... even though he plays him in UWF.

If you want to, I can play someone else, if that is the problem. I just picked my favorite e-fed character I was ever playing.

Lewb

Reaction score
I don't think he said it as in there's a problem, just your the only one I believe to stick to a current character.

Aniking

Reaction score
^ That's pretty much it Derrick. You wanna play a guy you already play in UWF, so that was all I was getting at. It's fine by me as you've had some success with him in CWF, which I don't have recorded by choice.

Im guessing Sam will be Thorn to face Hayabusa. So on my watch it only leaves you Ani. Pick your character and get the damn card posted ;)

I picked my guy days ago mate. Read back a page or two where I said I've chosen ;)

Andrew actually making his mind up and knowing what he's doing...

Prodigy, don't talk such shit...

He wasn't talking shit, his choice is lame. He has won titles with a couple of characters and picks guys he has done nothing with, to the point where even the guy that records everything has no memory of him ever playing that team. I guess we'll have to just live with that match not really being as much of a dream as the others will be.

Anyway guys, everyone has submitted their choices. Once I am sent the GFX then the card will go up.

Lewb

Reaction score
I picked my guy days ago mate. Read back a page or two where I said I've chosen ;)

I couldn't be bothered to go back and work it out. I'll keep the suspense just that little bit longer :p

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Btw guys... THIS

ShowdownofDreams.png

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I remember Andrew playing MVP... and... honestly I cringed... I never saw MVP sound so white :p

And I thought I was facing off against the Pope since that was one of the first agreed to matches :p

Aniking

Reaction score
And I thought I was facing off against the Pope since that was one of the first agreed to matches :p

It doesn't mean I stuck with it. I read everybody's posts and put together a card that I thought would produce. There may or may not be some unhappy people who won't like my choices, but shit happens.

Just hang tight guys, this thing will be up very soon. I want it to go up with EOR's banners as it'd be better than just individual square pictures of each guy.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... I'll be going after you if I don't get my way :p

Aniking

Reaction score
heh... I'll be going after you if I don't get my way :p

Slim, my friend, that's not gonna make me change anything. You'll just have to wait and see who your opponent(s) is/are. The same goes for everybody else, but I'm sure it'll all be worth the wait. Once the TTing gets underway it should be quite the event.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
darn it... ah well... whoever it is... I'll beat :D

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I vaguely remember Andrew playing Miz and MVP (not together) so I didn't think it'd be a bad combo. I've played Matt Hardy in CWA and CWF for extedned periods of time and I played Jeff Hardy in a tag team with Shannon Moore as a part of my Mattitude stable in CWF. I would play as my old standby Stone Cold but didn't wanna steal Dres' thunder lol.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah but Dresden...

You are Stone Cold... It's like I'm Raven, Slim is the Rock, Cwalker is the Pope... Jay is Edge... Itchweed is CM Punk... SBS is Cena... List goes on and on.

We're infamous/famous for particular chars and this is no disrespect but you solidified yourself as SCSA over Foley. Aniking and Chase are the only two guys who are notable with more than character, possibly Sam.. That's it.

SBS

Reaction score
Oh Cena how much I miss him. lol. I look forward to seeing what you guys can produce here. Alot of the guys here I've considered major friends along the way. And while I'm not participating I promise you guys I will be paying very heavy attention to what goes on here. P.S. Good Luck to whomever gets Slim :p

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler