• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

Solid Snake

Champion
That sounds so cultish that people would follow it.
It is what Goku Black actually says too which is hilarious. He sounds more like Vegeta but I am fine with it.
Also... I ended up buying pants that look like his... I need to be grounded from online shopping.

Solid Snake

Champion
DqdtA10X4AA7bQx.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
I would like to see them introduce a female Saiyan (in the only universe that matters, stfu fite me) some how for Trunk when he is older. Screw you Mai, you cradle robber! They can have her be like the bastardo daughter of Raditz that was born sometime after he died. Her age would be between Gohan and Trunks so the separation would be a bit like Bulma was to Goku. Just a random thought I had. GT makes me not want the Saiyans to die out.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
I would like to see them introduce a female Saiyan (in the only universe that matters, stfu fite me) some how for Trunk when he is older. Screw you Mai, you cradle robber! They can have her be like the bastardo daughter of Raditz that was born sometime after he died. Her age would be between Gohan and Trunks so the separation would be a bit like Bulma was to Goku. Just a random thought I had. GT makes me not want the Saiyans to die out.
wym?

Solid Snake

Champion
On the Buu saga so I wanted to give drawing his second (?) form a try.
Messed up his teeth (and his buubs lolol) a bit but I am scanning this one to color it on my computer anyways.
DrSiG36WsAEDwim.jpg