Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
On the Buu saga so I wanted to give drawing his second (?) form a try.
Messed up his teeth (and his buubs lolol) a bit but I am scanning this one to color it on my computer anyways.
DrSiG36WsAEDwim.jpg
DrS-whtX0AI0WY3.png:large

He's done :kitler:
A little choppy buy I didn't take my time with it. I'm impatient. lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I want to know what Whis is up to. What was he doing on planet Vegeta when they were all kids? :hmm:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I only remembered it because it is one of the few times King Vegeta looked like a bitch.
If it wasn't for Frieza, I don't think Vegeta would have become the great warrior he is. He was like Vegeta's own Piccolo (Daddy2.0). lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Frieza, I don't think Vegeta would have become the great warrior he is. He was like Vegeta's own Piccolo (Daddy2.0). lol
Yeah, I have to agree with you because I thought the same thing in a way.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I finished all of Dragon Ball Z.

Noticed the last like 3 or 4 episodes "never happened" unless you watch GT cause in Super, it just picks up with the God movie and a short period after Buu was destroyed. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!! I am starting Super now and 4 episodes in of the dubbed version. Going to watch is slower than I did the first time since I missed some stuff.