Draft Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FeZ

Reaction score
Benoit to ECW!!

Well, i was watching raw, and benoit went to ECW! So i was thinking a very good chirs benoit vs lashley rivarly, and other opinions

ChallyD420

Reaction score
best thing WWE could have done for him. He'll be in the main event again going for the ECW title.

xtremebadass

Benoit could have legendary fueds with Cor Von and Punk, ECW is the best show now, without Lashley or Snitsky, it's godly.

phantomgerald

i'm surprised CM punk, elijiah burke and marcus cor von did not get traded

Rell

Reaction score
I'm actually pissed at the fact that Benoit is now on ECW. That means Benoit will never have the great title run that he deserves...I don't know about you guys, but the ECW championship means nothing to me.

Reaction score
I think this will work great for ECW and and I disagree Hell Cell I think that Benoit moving will push ECW to where it can be....and when that's done....Benoit will move again to Raw and finish his career there...

HustlerRS

Reaction score

I agree, I thought that because Punk is insanely charismatic he'll end up on Raw, but I guess they want to pimp the **** out of ECW now. Punk vs. Benoit is coming...

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah so the Live Draft has ended and now its time for the Supp. draft, 12 pm on WWE.com. Last night we saw some big names switch shows, but also (to SD) some midcarders. SD lost heavy artillery and didnt gain much back, maybe that will all change in the Supp. Draft tommorow. I like the move of Benoit to ECW, he will be right at the top. And if Punk stays we could see some amazing matches (maybe not a fued) but definetly some matches, I would love Burke/Benoit. I know ECW is going to get one more big name in the Supp. draft while losing one of there stars, most likely Elijah Burke to whatever SD or Raw. Then I look at Raw and I love it. Lashley, King Booker, and Kennedy to Raw is sick. And right away they utiize this. At Vengeance we are going to see an amazing match, Booker/Cena/Orton/Lashley/Foley will be beastly, and so will the build for this the next two weeks. I called it way back, Booker will win the title at Vengeance, and he'll probably pin Foley. Booker/Cena fued, Orton/Lashley, Foley just leaves TV as expected. I would rather have a Orton/Lashley/Booker/Cena fued after Vengeance but I doubt it will happen, so the other possibility is cool to. THe ECW World Title situation...who will win it? I reserve my judgement until after the Supp. Draft.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I hope Burke does leave ECW he is a good wrestler but whilst the new breed is around Cor Von will be held back(he probably got held back with him coming from TNA but now not many people remember what he was like there so they can build him back up mmaybe fued with Benoit or Punk).

Hopefully someone except cena wins at Vengance but he will win it back eventually but he may be a bit more over then since nobody likes him because he has had title for to long.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomgerald View Post
I agree, I thought that because Punk is insanely charismatic he'll end up on Raw, but I guess they want to pimp the **** out of ECW now. Punk vs. Benoit is coming...

There is also the supp draft and hopefully its bye bye Burke, all hail Cor Von

phantomgerald

i'm surprised that burke, punk and cor von did not get traded. i think the concept of fighting for a draft pick is stupid because we saw edge winning but getting the great khali, so its just illogical why the wrestlers will try to win when the draft pick might come back and feud with them

Defiant One

Reaction score
Benoit is always changing shows, so I think he will be in ECW for awhile, then go to RAW where he finishes his career. So him getting drafted isnt that bad, I like the new feud possibilities it creates for him in ECW.