• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Draft Discussion

i think the only thing he will be good for is helping the young talent there. other than that i dont think it was very good. and speaking of ECW being the best with Lashley and Snitsky gone... look what brand theyre on now.

imported_zero

Benoit to ECW is a great decision seeing as Benoit was in ECW before and he ahs put on some good match and i think in ECW now he will become champion and he is desirving of a title right now since LAshely is goen the title is up for grabs and so many people Benoit could fued with now i actually want to watch ECW

Fatal 55

Well... yet again WWE once they realise Smackdown's getting better than Raw they get all scared and decide to crap all over it! Are you kidding me ! Raw now has Cena, Orton, Lashley, Kennedy, Booker, HHH, Michaels !!! & Smackdown has Edge, Batista & Undertaker as credible Maineventers. I was hoping at the end we could have someone fresh like Carlito come to Smackdown but NO! Smackdown get's Khali, Torrie Wilson & Flair! What i will say is though, ECW looks better than ever. With Benoit, Burke, Punk, Cor Von, Striker, Thorn, Hardcore Holly when he returns & even RVD if they manage to sign him to another contract... maybe now we can get a real title holder in and gets some feuds.

For Smackdown now. I think they really need to push Hardy, MVP & Masters now alot. But also this is the perfect opportunity to bring back "The Ripper" Paul Burchill. He could be an instant Main Eventer/Midcarder imo so they need to bring him up!

i didnt think about all the big guys on raw. youre right. they saw that SD was getting better and took all the good guys away from it. the only good guy they got was Masters and Flair to be an ok guy to have but not great. they really need to start pushing. also, Kennedy belongs on SD. i cant picture him anywhere else. he had a perfect opprutunity for a title shot set up on SD against Edge and they took it from him to keep him a midcarder on Raw.