Dogs... :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^ you dont know what humour is.. Thats why i added a "" around yell T_T

anyway.. about the owner i explained that to someone, that he is kinda insane, so whenever the dog barks, he responds to him with the same sound "bark".

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I would get ear plugs that must suck. I have a similar problem but its birds not dogs.

John

i live in an area where there is dogs, they dont bark though. yeh birds get on my nerves most and cats. i'd hate to be a farmer. and earplugs will definately help.

The A-man

Reaction score
^ you dont know what humour is.. Thats why i added a "" around yell T_T

anyway.. about the owner i explained that to someone, that he is kinda insane, so whenever the dog barks, he responds to him with the same sound "bark".

I do understand what humour is......just not your humour. :roll1:

I just think you've finally gone crazy from that dog. Don't you get that the owner speaks the language of dog?? Geez, man, you need help......:thumbdown:

Wrestling Station

^ just to respond to your attack.. with a :sad:

anyway, thanks for all of the feedback given! i was waiting for someone to actually say that he will buy the dog from that owner! lol..

ChiWa

Reaction score
Learn to drink yourself to sleep. You won't hear shit for at least 6 hours.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Give the person a chew toy so that they give it to the dog, to stop it barking. Or if they bark they could even have it themselves >_>

Or, if you are really pi**** at them, just blow up their house

Wrestling Station

Learn to drink yourself to sleep. You won't hear shit for at least 6 hours.
I dont drink alcohol.
Give the person a chew toy so that they give it to the dog, to stop it barking. Or if they bark they could even have it themselves >_>

Or, if you are really pi**** at them, just blow up their house
That would increase the options for me to hear more dogs.. (police dogs at my house to investigate) instead :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^lol. Well turn up your music real loud one, then they will come over and complain, and you tell them to get their dog to stfu and you will turn your music off. Or, buy yourself a huge dog, and have your dog eat their dog

Wrestling Station

^you watch too much cartoons lol.

btw, i was wondering how could he (the owner) stand that noise? then i realized that he actually uses some house isolations (fiber and internal coatings) for the walls. So thats why he is not annoyed by his own dog.

I thought about doing the same for my house, but its really costly thing to do. :( damn

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Where I'm from. Berkley Mi (the whitest most protestant city in michigan but has more jews, black people, chaldeans and every other minority at the high school) the cops charge people with disturbing the peace if your pets are noisy. The cops here are real bitches.

NooDLE

Reaction score
skin the dog alive and hang it in the owners bedroom, he'll get a chuckle outta that

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd go with NooDLE's suggestion it’s by far the best one.