Dogs... :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Well, yeah dogs need to bark blah blah blah..

but when it comes to a neighbour having a dog that barks like every f*ckin minute!! that annoys!!

Now, the other neighbour got to have a cat! and everytime the dog "yells" the cat responds back with a meaw!! WTF?? How im supposed to sleep?!!

and the worst thing in this, is that the owner of that dog sometimes responds to his dog to with a "bark..bark" WTF?? is that a cartoon im watching?!! hell no!! its real! its damn real!!!!

What should i do?! throw stones at the dog, cat, or the dog's owner?!! :mad: or what?!

CT Styles

I have no idea, maybe buy earplugs or listen to music and fall asleep?

PeepShow

Yeah, I live by some fuckstain that keeps his dog outside all the time, and when I walk outside, especially at night, I can't see the thing, and he just barks out of nowhere and it scares the piss out of me. I just wanna go over there and punt the thing right in the head. I mean seriously, what's the point of having a dog if you just leave it outside all the time?

Mr. Mat

Go over & tell that prick to stop his dog from barking & tell him to stop saying bark bark thats just fucked up,My advice is get some ear plugs if that dog doesnt shut up you dont wanna do what i would do,I would punch the owner out lol

the dark knight

i hate dogs. annoying, ugly, noisy, good for nothing pets. and to make it worse, every time i see a dog, it only takes them 5 seconds to come down and start sniffing and licking my balls then i have to kick the fucking thing to fuck it off. fucking dogs..

cats on the other hand, are the sweetest thing ever created since me.
poison works...:moon:
lmao 47 style...
Yeah, I live by some fuckstain that keeps his dog outside all the time, and when I walk outside, especially at night, I can't see the thing, and he just barks out of nowhere and it scares the piss out of me. I just wanna go over there and punt the thing right in the head. I mean seriously, what's the point of having a dog if you just leave it outside all the time?
lol pussy. and whats the point of having a dog in the first place?

the dark knight

Answer this. WTF is a cat gunna do for ya in the event of a robbery or something?
dogs bark all the fucking time. wouldnt make a difference when some [racist name..jk] burglar tries to get in.. and i'd rather have my house jacked than to live with a dog.

and a cat CAN do something...just looking at cats make me feel good. they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute you wanna punch them.

PeepShow

So cute you want to punch them? ROFL

Now I see why you live in the middle east. :/

the dark knight

So cute you want to punch them? ROFL

Now I see why you live in the middle east. :/
ugh, im not from here anyway. and it was a joke you idiot. its still kinda true though :08:. sometimes you love something so much you wanna do something stupid to it to get a bigger smile..i dunno, weird feeling.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Meh, yeah I'd have to say get some earplugs :p Or try convincing the owner to keep the dog inside more often.

Mr. Mat

just looking at cats make me feel good. they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute you wanna punch them.
^Ok there so many things wrong with that i'm not touching it with a ten foot pole how the hell can anyone hit a cat or dog or animal i never know

The A-man

Reaction score
Well, yeah dogs need to bark blah blah blah..

but when it comes to a neighbour having a dog that barks like every f*ckin minute!! that annoys!!

Now, the other neighbour got to have a cat! and everytime the dog "yells" the cat responds back with a meaw!! WTF?? How im supposed to sleep?!!

and the worst thing in this, is that the owner of that dog sometimes responds to his dog to with a "bark..bark" WTF?? is that a cartoon im watching?!! hell no!! its real! its damn real!!!!

What should i do?! throw stones at the dog, cat, or the dog's owner?!! :mad: or what?!

I'm pretty sure cats "meow", not "meaw". Dogs bark, so it makes no sense if they "yell". As for the owner barking at his/her dog? It obvious the owner speaks the language of 'doggese'.

Dude, what planet are you from........