Does anybody own any in ring worn merchandise?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DXHBKDX

Reaction score
at last second dad said no son sorry we ain t goin i was so fricking mad!

tnafan454

Reaction score
i got a cena shirt one time but i went to pee and my sister sold it for around 150 bucks so i was kinda pissed

J

i got a cena shirt one time but i went to pee and my sister sold it for around 150 bucks so i was kinda pissed

Lmao...If thats true you got own3d by your sister...Rofl...I would've killed my sis...Lol...

Vandy316

Reaction score
i went and it was awesome all the people there made it so cool and it was real loud and ive also been to a raw and a few house shows but never was close enough to get anything

Freak_Zilla

Reaction score
i was at a house show in 1999 in about the 6thh row though nothing i hope so i mean so many stuff possible./

hogan stuff
cena shirts throwing
hart glasses
rock elbow pads on finish move

there are more that on top of head now

Reinvented

Reaction score
Kid Kash landed on my cousin back in the old ECW.

The guy that shoots the gun with shirts I caught one and threw it back at him and got kicked out with my cousin......I just bought the shirt he threw at me I was mad.

Reaction score
Well i watched a Raw house show here on the Philippines 2 years ago and it was mind blowing , Too bad i was too far to catch anything. But my friend who had 1st row seats, Next to the entrance barricades got the head of the teddy bear Eugene brought to the ring and Snitsky broke.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I been on the 1st row ringside didnt catch anything 2nd row rongside didnt catch anything 5th row ringside didnt catch anything and like the 5th row but not the 5th row ringside....and still didnt catch anything......but I will one day....I will one day....lol