Does anybody own any in ring worn merchandise?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For example I have seen John Cena throw one of his shirts into the audience a hundred times. And Hulk Hogan toss his bandana into the crowd to. Did anybody get lucky enough to actually catch something?:blob1:

Ballin

Reaction score
Nah, i have a couple tshirt cards but thats it. Ive always wanted something though, couple weeks ago at Raw i was gonna go buy Jeff Hardyz towl of this dude but i doubted he'd sell it, So i didn't. WWE AUCTION has alot of stuff but its way too pricy for me.

Reaction score
My cousin many years ago was handed a pair of sunglasses by Bret Hart at a house show!

kingovkings

Reaction score
ive got signed red limited edition king of kings tshirt worn by the game cost me £250 quid tho. I just missed out by cpl ov inches getting kenndy's tshirt this yr at wembley :(

King Of Kings

Reaction score
My cousin many years ago was handed a pair of sunglasses by Bret Hart at a house show!

Thats awsome i want to get front row tickets to show the closest ive ever been was 10th row no way i was getting something from there.

CenaMark54

I was in the second row and Triple H hit me with his spit. Does that count?

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
I've never been to a show, I'm going to one in Mobile on Jan 14 though. I might get lucky.