Do you have any phobias?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Remember this from the last phobias thread?

shoppie_desert_spider.jpg

WTF is that beast of a thing

noumenon

Spiders... absolutely petrified of them. If anything like these pictures ever crossed my path I would shit my pants and die.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I was never aware that men are so terrified of spiders. I thought the stereotype was that us women were supposed to call on you brave knights to slay the 8 legged monsters?

I've never encountered leeches or chiggers, but I am scared as shit of them.

the408kid

Reaction score
I was never aware that men are so terrified of spiders. I thought the stereotype was that us women were supposed to call on you brave knights to slay the 8 legged monsters?

Most men would never admit to being afraid of spiders in person but I was shocked like you when I saw how many guys on here admitted to being afraid of these creatures. I usually ain't afraid of them unless it's like a black widow.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
WTF is that beast of a thing

To be fair, it's actually two beast, but still ungodly frightening.

I'll kill it, but in a very "OMG what if it bites me, jumps on me, does anything at all" scared shitless sort of way.

And if what you people speak of is true, I am never visiting Australia.

noumenon

^LOL! If I'm alone and have to kill it myself it takes me a good 5 minutes to work up the nerve to squish it. And you're always afraid to run out of the room to get something to kill it with cause you know when you come back it'll be gone.

OH... the worst. Silverfish and centipedes. Ugh.

Also, women from what I find are usually more scared of mice, snakes, rats, bats... stuff like that. Those kinds of things don't phase me in the least. I'll openly admit to being shit scared of spiders.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
^LOL! If I'm alone and have to kill it myself it takes me a good 5 minutes to work up the nerve to squish it. And you're always afraid to run out of the room to get something to kill it with cause you know when you come back it'll be gone.

OH... the worst. Silverfish and centipedes. Ugh.

Also, women from what I find are usually more scared of mice, snakes, rats, bats... stuff like that. Those kinds of things don't phase me in the least. I'll openly admit to being shit scared of spiders.

I'm not overly afraid of any of those things, I'm more freaked out by things that are going to latch on to me and suck my blood or burrow under my skin and stay there. *shiver*

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was raised out in the country, so bugs don't bother me. You seen one bug out here, you seen them all. Well, in this area anyway. Huge bugs may get to me that those freaks that were previously posted.

Me and heights are odd. I jump off of buildings, I go on roller coasters, I climb ladders and do "unsafe" things on them, but don't like heights.

My main phobia is claustrophobia. Can't stand being crowded. I either start A. Freaking out or B. Get extremely mad. Tis the reason I don't go clubs.

noumenon

My job involves a lot of ladder climbing and standing on pretty dangerous places. Though if you put me at a decent height with no railing at the edge it really freaks me out. I'm also one of those people who won't step over the yellow line in the subway..lol.

Nation

I remember reading about some huge rat that was discovered like last year I think. Large rats would scare the shit out of me.

the408kid

Reaction score
I remember reading about some huge rat that was discovered like last year I think. Large rats would scare the shit out of me.
Honestly any type of rat would just scare the shit out of me period.

maty619

Reaction score
To be fair, it's actually two beast, but still ungodly frightening.

I'll kill it, but in a very "OMG what if it bites me, jumps on me, does anything at all" scared shitless sort of way.

And if what you people speak of is true, I am never visiting Australia.

I thought there was a few too many legs.

Double J

Reaction score
Fuck that thing...

Camel Spiders tend to seek out shade during the daytime, so it's not terribly unusual to have a Camel Spider come charging across the desert at you. .... They are BIG and FAST. ( they can run up to 10 MPH ) Camel Spiders are also cannibalistic. Looks like the bottom Spider is eating the top Spider.
A Camel Spider can live for 10-15 years. Camel Spiders periodically shed their skin, increasing their size every time they do. Seems that more and more Camel Spiders are living longer, and longer. This means they are shedding more and more times, growing larger and larger. If this trend continues, someday a Camel Spider may reach over 3 feet in length.

Camel Spider bite (supposedly)
CamelSpiderBite4.jpg

So if that is true about them growing....

Camel Spider in 2009:
large-camel-spider.jpg

Camel Spider in 2030:
story.jpg