• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Legitimate phobias, or just things that make you uncomfortable?

I am scared shitless of cockroaches.

I also don't like being in places where there are huge crowds of people.

Double J

Reaction score
Snakes...FREAKING SNAKES!@!!!

Born in the country and had to many run ins with them when very young. I barely can stand looking at them on TV or behind glass at a zoo.

Think that's about it, I have this weird thing where I get dizzy when I look up at tall ceilings or objects but I love roller coasters and being up high and looking down *shrugs*.

Wordlife

It's not really a phobia, but I get really worried when crossing bridges over water downtown here in Chicago, they don't seem to be so sturdy, and they have this random break in them less than midway when crossing the bridges, and if you look down you see the river, its like a huge hole in the bridge and its scary!

Oh and the rail system here in Chicago scares me, especially when its going like 50-70mph underground in the dark.... scary!!

Nation

I have a great fear of heights unfortunately. It's weird though. I can be at the top of a huge ledge and be pretty fine but when I'm high up on a building where I can see down the lower level floors, it freaks me out.

maty619

Reaction score
I don't have any specific phobias as such but I just get scared at normal times to be scared eg. when I am close to danger. The closest thing I have to a phobia is spiders because I had a dream once when I was young of spiders coming out of my wall but I don't really have a phobia of them, they just creep me out.

Double J

Reaction score
I pretty much become a five year old girl around spiders.

I don't mind spiders but I don't want their damn webs on me.

As I said I grew up in the country and I was with a group riding 4-wheelers in the woods one night. This muscled up guy was driving and suddenly turned, slammed his atv into a tree, jumped off screaming and tearing his clothes off, on the verge of tears.

We finally got him calmed down, come to find out he ran through a spiderweb and thought a spider was on him. Which I can understand him freaking out, these are the kind of spiders that can be found down there. And that's not a zoomed in picture, they're about the size of your hand (legs and all, not just the body). They wont hurt you but when you get near them they start shaking at you making it look like they're going to jump at you, kinda freaky.

argiope201004c_small.jpg

maty619

Reaction score
Terantulars aren't that bad for me but that is a beastly spider and I can understand anyone getting scared of one of them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't mind spiders but I don't want their damn webs on me.

As I said I grew up in the country and I was with a group riding 4-wheelers in the woods one night. This muscled up guy was driving and suddenly turned, slammed his atv into a tree, jumped off screaming and tearing his clothes off, on the verge of tears.

We finally got him calmed down, come to find out he ran through a spiderweb and thought a spider was on him. Which I can understand him freaking out, these are the kind of spiders that can be found down there. And that's not a zoomed in picture, they're about the size of your hand (legs and all, not just the body). They wont hurt you but when you get near them they start shaking at you making it look like they're going to jump at you, kinda freaky.

argiope201004c_small.jpg

I literally shuddered a few times while reading through your post.

I don't know what I would do if I ever encountered a spider that large. Probably just curl up into the fetal position and start crying.

xtremebadass

I got a phobia where I buy my shoes one size too big because I got claustrophobia of the feet

Nation

Forgot about Nightcrawlers and centipedes. Freaks me out just thinking about those fuckers.