do you enjoy interacting with people online more or the real world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaggy_canada

Reaction score
What is the worst swear word

what is the worst swear word. I think i could be '''''''' or ''''''''

monkeystyle

Reaction score
c u n t may be the most offensive to some people but I love that word. But I think that that one will get more attention than any of the others.

Also, vaginal blood fart.

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
well, c'mon now, the worst swear word is granpapi....lmao! jk! But anyway probably worst imo is c-u-n-t and i don't think there's been a day since i was 6 that i haven't used that to some arrogant, dumbass bitch lmao!

phantomgerald

i think its either **** or ****. LOL. seriously i think the worst is just combining them to make one incredibly weird insult

Wrestling Station

^^^ do you think a word containing 4* is an insult? lol!! try to seperate the letters for us to see the insulting words.

For me, i think Botato head is a traditional old insult.

oneofakind

Reaction score
hmm i think maybe Jesus, or God or any catholic/christianity word makes my ears bleed.

on a serious note I dont picture them as swear words its just a personal preference if they are bad or not, if you could hear me talk normally i use a fair share of about every word. to me they are just sentence enhancers, you can get your point across better and can describe stuff alot better.

example:
That dudes face just got annihilated
That dudes face just got f uc ki ng annihilated

the second one just sounds norm to me.

NooDLE

Reaction score
I dont consider any swear words to be "bad". They are just words, really, I dont care about them.

xtremebadass

Well it depends how you grew up in your house, if your parents don't swear, you probably think saying "crap" will put you on death row, but if your parents are Harley Riding Bar hopping creeps, then you know every word in the Dictionary of Obsenities, lol

Markz

Reaction score
What about W a n k e r it's combined with a nice little hand jesture. :)

xtremebadass

StreetThug spelled his word wrong damnit, it's with 2 G's, you must be talking about the Niger River LOL!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ima have to say the "N" word is the worst think bout it does c unt or f uck cause as much trouble.Just look at dude from seinfeld.