do you enjoy interacting with people online more or the real world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

people sometimes dub the english language bad, but its just an assortment of words put in a bad order make it bad i mean grow the fuck up

LKP

I know i do think its a word why are you getting offended by it? Some people are so thick and take offense. I say fuck all the time without knowing it lol :).

xtremebadass

I say bastard, bitch, and shit way too much beyond the regular limit

Kairi

Reaction score
basic question.

i was just curious with how communication is easy through the net, do people find that they like communication online more or do you like to do it in the real world, like out in public.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Depends for me. Can't just say yes or no cause it's good to be face to face with someone but some people who I've talked to on the net if they were the same way in person I'd want to punch them in the face. However with people on the net u can at least block them or w/e.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Its so so, where I live I don't have much in common with my peers, though i do like to meet new people and make lots of friends. I go other places and I connect more there and its awesome. Online I have alotta ppl i dislike and etc, but there are also loads I'd love to hand around in RL.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Mix of both really I wouldn't mind talking with people from here and other places for real but its also fun on here :/

AF.

Reaction score
I've been told (by girls) that I'm so much better to talk to in person. I find it much easier to talk to people in person and be myself.

Chatting to people over the net is not my forte. Or so I've been told. Usually when I'm online, I'm in a shit mood. Making conversation with some girls is hard online, and much easier in person.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
If you mean online as in talking to my mates either online or face to face, then obv I prefer real life. But if you mean online people or real people then my answer is still real people.