1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Dixie Carter Resigns

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jan 4, 2017.

1. How did it help create credible teams as challengers? They buried the rest of the division with that nonsense. The Tribunal should have got more respect and they were an afterthought.

2. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

It was never supposed to be taken seriously in the first place dude. No team was supposed to look good or bad.

3. Then you just proved me my point. I liked the Deletion stuff before it took over the top of an entire division. I mean the division was already dead because it was TNA so this is really just a worthless discussion.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  4. Sabretooth

Right so if they were already dead then why not do deletion to boost ratings

5. Marshall

Marshall New Member

She put all of her chips on Hogan/Bischoff and lost.

Bye Bye, good riddance.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Deletion is boasting ratings with people who will eventually stop anyway. You get rid of deletion and start booking like a real wrestling company and old fans like me might start watching again.

7. Sabretooth

For me, I can't watch cause no one I like is still there. All the new talent besides a few people don't feel legitimate.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That doesn't bother me. Even WWE has to reboot itself every decade or so, so TNA can build new stars I'll care for.

9. Sabretooth

But the fact that TNA aren't as big as wwe I felt like they still need their top established talents.

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

It's too late for that now. Just strap the rocket to EC3 and you can probably get me back.

11. Sabretooth

I guess

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Their world championship match was treated as an afterthought for total non stop deletion.....They put a clip of decay in the middle of it.

13. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Guess I should put me liking Decay in the unpopular opinions thread.

Okay I really like rosemary and their gimmick. Not so much their wrestling.

14. Guess Who

Guess Who Member

sethrollins
    maryse
    adamcole
    scarlettebordeaux
    dolphziggler
    cmpunk
    Wasn't there a potential deal that WWE offered TNA? From my understanding TNA's shows and pay-per views have not had good turnouts. It was only a matter of time before Dixie Carter would resign, but I don't know what could save the company right now. The ditch it has dug for itself is pretty deep.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  15. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

It's gonna pretty hard to get out from under the dirt they've buried themselves under.

I do believe there was a deal with WWE to buy the tape library, but WWE pulled out when Corgan tried to sue Dixie.