1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Dixie Carter Resigns

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Sense of humor? You have no such thing.

You take everything literal and need to have the last word.

Drag this entire shit out until the other person gets sick of being quoted by you.....That's not a debate....That's harrassment.

2. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

But we're debating right now. I'm giving you my argument about why I think Hardys are still good and should be back in wwe. And it's not last word. If I think I still have a point, I'm gonna present it. It's not my fault your brain is twisted into thinking that your argument is always right and if anyone dares debate it a long time then they're trying to have the last word.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I will say there was no attacks this time. I just didn't need to reply to "Yeah... cause TNA." TNA is trash.

4. Sabretooth

My argument was the Hardys were bad in TNA cause TNA is trash. They can be good in wwe

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

The problem though is I believe they are what make TNA trash. You remove them and I may like TNA again.

6. Sabretooth

Ehhhhhhh... they're the reason TNA's ratings went high this year.

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

To watch the crash.

8. Ratings sometimes mean nothing when it comes to quality. The most popular memes are more annoying than funny.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  9. Sabretooth

I know but ratings are what you need and I personally didn't mind the deletion segments. I found it entertaining.

10. I found them entertainin' when they weren't hurtin' the rest of the tag division.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  11. Sabretooth

How did it hurt Decay?

12. Sabretooth

Deletion didn't do that lol

13. I'm just sayin' Decay was already a joke.

14. Sabretooth

So what teams did it mess up? Most teams in total nonstop deletion weren't TNA tag teams.