Disturbing scenes in movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Eraserhead. I liked all of the rest of David Lynch's movies aside from Dune but that one I watch and I still wonder if I liked it or hated it.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
As Rob Zombie once said, if any movie makes it feel like you are there makes it more real. Anything involving the eyes, I have to cringe. Rape doesn't really disturb me but if it's just filthy or dirty rape it's pretty hard to watch. Anything involving the harm of children makes me uncomfortable.

Anyone see Cape Fear? The remake with De Niro. Every scene when he was with the daughter of the lawyer was just creepy. And when she sucked his thumb, uggh! She was so innocent and he was so diabolic in that movie, it was a great movie but it was creepy.

Fuck that. I know a couple of friends who still can't finish that movie.

Nothing Rob Zombie says is ever to be taken seriously. Also, if you actually saw and liked either Halloween movie by him, you fucking fail at life.

Reaction score
House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects were decent flicks.

I got an infraction for laughing at your opinion? That's not spam, at the very least, you could take the time to figure out what spam is. Abuse of power because someone doesn't agree with you isn't spam bud.

:wave:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually it is spamming since you added nothing to the conversation. So is double posting for that matter. Now I happen to disagree with that rule but I'm just a lowly moderator so I've gots to do what I've gots to do.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
Actually it is spamming since you added nothing to the conversation. So is double posting for that matter. Now I happen to disagree with that rule but I'm just a lowly moderator so I've gots to do what I've gots to do.
:laugh:

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Nah. I'm guessing it's pretty good seeing as it has a user score of 7.6/10 on IMDB. How was it?

I think the movie was great, depsite the fact that I don't care for Paul Walker. Check it out.

two of my favorite movies,i love rob zombie's work.

His original stuff was alright, but anytime he gets near a classic to remake it, I cringe.

Wordlife

Running Scared was pretty good, but not all that horrifying though