Dexter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'd like for next season to be a fast forward so we can see Harrison older and one of the children becoming like Dexter.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It's annoyed me that Aster and Cody have disappeared all together they haven't even come for a visit or given him a phone call.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Thoughts on the latest ep:

I think the writers know what they're doing with the whole Gellar being in Travis' mind thing. There's enough evidence on each side of the issue to keep both sides convinced. The kidnapped chick saying there were two people being a big one, Travis getting hit in the face with a shovel, waking up in chains.

I still think however that all of this is Travis in a Tyler Durden deal. It just seems too perfect to have two healthy young dudes wanting to kill some old guy in a sweater. Plus it seems pretty fishy how right as Dexter looked to see Gellar, he walks out of frame.

Since the kidnapped girl was blindfolded she could have heard Travis and "Gellar Travis", and wouldn't know the difference. Instead of getting hit with a shovel, Travis could have slipped into his other state and killed and dismembered his sister, and then chained himself up. I'm eager to see how it plays out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Thoughts on the latest ep:

I think the writers know what they're doing with the whole Gellar being in Travis' mind thing. There's enough evidence on each side of the issue to keep both sides convinced. The kidnapped chick saying there were two people being a big one, Travis getting hit in the face with a shovel, waking up in chains.

I still think however that all of this is Travis in a Tyler Durden deal. It just seems too perfect to have two healthy young dudes wanting to kill some old guy in a sweater. Plus it seems pretty fishy how right as Dexter looked to see Gellar, he walks out of frame.

Since the kidnapped girl was blindfolded she could have heard Travis and "Gellar Travis", and wouldn't know the difference. Instead of getting hit with a shovel, Travis could have slipped into his other state and killed and dismembered his sister, and then chained himself up. I'm eager to see how it plays out.

You would then have the real Gellar already dead killed by Travis? I'd not thought of this yet and have been trying to find a whole in your plan but really I can't.

I think the best part of the episode is when Deb was talking to her therapist and the thearapist says "So you think Dexter will kill you"

And whats up with the new guy from Chicago feels like they realized they made a mistake by killing Doakes and are bringing him back with this dude, even though thats essentially what Quinn was.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'm actually going to be kind of annoyed if Gellar's a real person. Not because I'd have been wrong, but because of how they've been so strongly hinting otherwise. Him always out of frame right as Dexter's about to look. The fact a most wanted man is walking around in daylight. In the church apparently this 70 year old guy jumped out of a 2 story window to make an escape.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very happy to read that Dexter has been renewed for two more seasons because I don't want to see it end anytime soon.

Read earlier that Mos Def is in Season 6 of Dexter which will be cool. Still have to wait for the DVD to appear before I can watch season 6 as I don't have the channel that Dexter airs on here.

Reaction score
I'm actually going to be kind of annoyed if Gellar's a real person. Not because I'd have been wrong, but because of how they've been so strongly hinting otherwise. Him always out of frame right as Dexter's about to look. The fact a most wanted man is walking around in daylight. In the church apparently this 70 year old guy jumped out of a 2 story window to make an escape.

I'm happy that he's dead as well. It wouldn't have made any sense for him to get away with all of those crimes over such a long period of time.

I am glad to hear that Dexter has been renewed for two more seasons; however what can they do that they haven't done before?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
^His sister finding out what he does. The world finding out what he does. One season could easily go into the next. In the books he starts teaching Aster how to kill though I think that's not likely for the show since they've disappeared.

Deuce

Reaction score
I love every episode of Dextwr so I can't judge any season or episode. Lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Thought the season was bland and predictable. I miss Doakes which is kinda who Quinn was becoming till he was banging Deb hopefully he goes back to that. Setup next season nicely. Not once did we see his two step kids nice lol think they were referenced once.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I love Dexter and have liked all the seasons, the only one I haven't really liked is Season 5. Season 6 was amazing but the last episode did not live up to its expectations and the only good thing was the last couple minutes.

With that being said, I can't motherfucking wait for Season 7 considering Deb knows now. I can't wait til September/October though! :(

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
AGHHH! I just spoiled Season 6 for myself by reading the latest posts.

I will still be getting the DVD as soon as it is released here even though it seems like this Season wasn't as highly rated as previous seasons.

How would people rate it compared to the other seasons?