Dexter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seak

Reaction score
I wasn't saying that you posted a spoiler and therefore are a jackass, I was just pointing out that I could mess the whole season up for you by spoiling it lol!

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of Julia Stiles on the show. Just never really liked her character. The way she was written out was tame, at best, though.

Next season should be good though. I've got high hopes for it.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone watches this but...

Dexter made a real mistake in this last episode... Jonah now knows that Dexter Morgan killed his dad and Dexter let him live.

Maybe not this season, but sometime Dexter might regret that.

Deuce

Reaction score
Dexter is a great show, I've watched every episode but I think they are less entertaining now than when they began the show. The show is great and I hope they continue to make more seasons.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Is there any word on when this series is ending? It would make sense that Dexter gets reckless and gets caught to end it all. Or on the opposite side, shun his dark passenger and follow in Brother Sam's footsteps.

Deuce

Reaction score
Is there any word on when this series is ending? It would make sense that Dexter gets reckless and gets caught to end it all. Or on the opposite side, shun his dark passenger and follow in Brother Sam's footsteps.

Haven't heard anything yet but I will keep you informed if something is gonna happen.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well they just renewed for two more seasons. I think he'll bang his sister eventually on camera dunno why they seem to be alluding to his love for Deb a lot this season.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought that contract negotiations were continuing to see if season 7 and 8 will happen. Michael C Hall supposedly wants $24 million for two years and they are offering $20 million. Hopefully he signs on for two more seasons because I think that the quality is still there. Season 4 was amazing and I really enjoyed Season 5 because they took it in a different direction.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
thought they inked that deal last month

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well it would be a mistake to extend this as far as eight seasons. I disagree with Troy about five, it was very avenge and way below the standeds of the first four. Whereas before the supporting characters had been a real bonus this time they just got in the way and the subplots did not mould into the narractive as well. Some promising villains were wasted and became too much like a soap opera than a character driven thriller.

I would say six seasons would be enough, that way the show can retain its legency.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
thought they inked that deal last month

I don't think anything has been confirmed yet.

Whenever they finish it how do you think they should end it?

Surely Dexter has to be caught or at least found out that he is a serial killer. I don't know whether I want to see him run, be put in jail or to kill himself to end it all. Plenty of options for what they can do if they end it.

Deuce

Reaction score

Surely Dexter has to be caught or at least found out that he is a serial killer. I don't know whether I want to see him run, be put in jail or to kill himself to end it all. Plenty of options for what they can do if they end it.

If they were to end it, I picture them arresting him. I don't see him running or killing himself, that wouldn't be Dexter. Jail would be one of the only options I see it ending with.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think it would be a bit of a flat ending for Dexter to just end up in jail. Either he would have to get killed or he just carrys on. I quite like the idea of Debra finding out, and her joining Dexter as a killer, that would be my dream ending. It really is up in the air weather Dexter will ever get found out. Then again you have his family aspect, will he settle down and become a family man. So many questions.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

The Deal was confirmed yesterday.

Reactions: 1 person