Dexter Season 8 Discussion Thread (Potential Spinoff)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't Quinn onto Dexter in season 5? How does he not suspect a thing when Deb confessed to that?

Why does the last three seasons feel like absolute filler?

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear which parts are holding your interest.

I have a feeling that this brain surgeon is going to be one of the regular cast members that figured Dexter out and is fucking with him before finally killing him or causing him to confess by the end of the season. As for the Quinn angle he didnt read the paper where she wrote about Dexter, she only said she killed LaGuerta, she never told him about Dexter. With Deb nuts, and this killer on the loose I want to see where they take it. Considering this is the last season I'm sure it'll ramp up sooner rather than later.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wasn't Quinn onto Dexter in season 5? How does he not suspect a thing when Deb confessed to that?

Why does the last three seasons feel like absolute filler?

He definitely was, and it certainly does.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have a feeling that this brain surgeon is going to be one of the regular cast members that figured Dexter out and is fucking with him before finally killing him or causing him to confess by the end of the season. As for the Quinn angle he didnt read the paper where she wrote about Dexter, she only said she killed LaGuerta, she never told him about Dexter. With Deb nuts, and this killer on the loose I want to see where they take it. Considering this is the last season I'm sure it'll ramp up sooner rather than later.

There is always a killer on the loose, and this one doesn't seem special. Deb does nothing for me. I'm sick of her ass.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
0370785c1bc1e66e4b17f8d1fecefb4b._.jpg
<---------- D'Z

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand the hate. I'd say this is already better than last season imo.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Whatever you say breh. The show has fallen from greatness to reaching for acceptability. It's disappointing to me, what can I say?

No shit. It's mystifying that anybody can even respect this show anymore. The main writers left after season four and it shows. The last few seasons are a joke. It's like they're not even part of the same series. They took everything the earlier seasons were building up to (deb finding out, character death like LaGuerta) and played it out in the most idiotic way imaginable. They've chipped away at the show's credibility until there's nothing left. The romances, the unrealistic murders, the senseless plot twists - it's impossible to take anything seriously anymore. So what if Masuka is the killer? So what if Debra dies? So what if Dexter gets arrested? It's all built on bullshit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
E4... omg so bad. I can barely make it through 5 minutes before I get bored and start web browsing again.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I can't defend this last one. It was pretty shitty. I'm dumbfounded on how they could waste an ep like that in the final season.