Dexter Season 8 Discussion Thread (Potential Spinoff)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Now Dexter is trying to choke motherfuckers out for cutting him off in traffic? This shit is so far over the shark it's ridiculous

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Deb is completely unlikable. Dexter is being an irrational dumbass. Quinn is still only getting fuck storylines.

fucking yawn. This season won't be any better than the last 3

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Such a typical Dexter episode of building and building to nothing and then dropping one little line or bit of info at the end to get you to tune in next week.

OMG DIS BITCH KNOWS ABOUT DA CODE. barely intriguing, but enough that I'll watch next week just to bitch about how much the show has fallen off once again

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Such a typical Dexter episode of building and building to nothing and then dropping one little line or bit of info at the end to get you to tune in next week.

OMG DIS BITCH KNOWS ABOUT DA CODE. barely intriguing, but enough that I'll watch next week just to bitch about how much the show has fallen off once again

Haters gonna hate. I see it completely different, I was all in the whole time. You're extremely tough to please, unless its a mediocre ep of iMPACT, those you give 8/10 lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. I see it completely different, I was all in the whole time. You're extremely tough to please, unless its a mediocre ep of iMPACT, those you give 8/10 lol.

it was fine. More of the same from last season. But when you put out brilliant television like S1,2 & 4 yea I'm going to point out when you aren't putting out brilliant TV anymore.

People say OMG DEXTER HAS AN EDGE NOW, HE'S LOSING IT, NOT FOLLOWING THE CODE!

yet, ok? People must not remember season 5 when he was hacking up innocent dudes n bathrooms with weird weapons. And this 'bitch is hot on Dexter's trail' is just a rehash of LaGuarta doing the same shit last season. And now Batista will be on his trail when he continues going through LaGuarta's shit. And we are supposed to believe Batista is a good detective? He's worked for years with the most notorious serial killer in the world. His boss killed his ex wife. His partner is banging his sister. ALL UNBEKNOWNST TO HIS DUMB ASS. lmao. He is a Blue ass character.

Sorry man, it is good enough for me to watch and hate on, but this season will never be as good as 1,2 or 4. They set those standards themselves, not my fault they fail to live up to them season after season since then.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I watched it. It was an alright episode, it wasn't off the chain. Also, I wasn't glued while watching.
5/10 or 6/10

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Glad i stayed out before watching it. Thanks for the play by plate and disappointment. It was a good 1st episode. There was more showing what's happened and how things have come to be from the past 6 months than there is building for this current season. It was an overall good episode, i wouldnt expect this show to be amazing the first episode, shows like this rarely are.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Watched E2 and E3 last night... this season fucking blows lmao. Boring as fuck, I am literally fighting off falling asleep trying to make it through those two eps

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear which parts are holding your interest.