• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Degenerates!

Markz

The Degenerates were a group on the old IWF that I created and became very big, also Headcheese ran it with me. The Degenerates waged war on anouther group called the Kliq. This was the most fun you could have on a forum, the war was pretty big!

Can all the former Degenerates please post here as I want to do a reunion! We wont wage war or anything but we could have some good fun with it!

So Post here...
This is all in fun. So don't worry about any wars...

(Also if someone could find our old sig, please post that)

Markz

I'll just make you an honery member then Monkey...seeing how it's you and you fit into the theme of things. lol :)

Markz

Sorry to double post but I have the old sig...

degenerates.jpg

If your in...put that in :)

3lions

I was the BIGGEST signing in Degenerate history ... It was the best kept secret in IWF history.

... Then I relaise how pathetic it was ad quit :)

Slash

thats because AnkleBreaker sabotaged the plan by gaining the degenerates trust while still reporting back to us with everything haha. never again will something so funny ever happen

Markz

It was the funniest thing to happen on IWF while ive been here, so I'm bringing Degenerates back...:)

3lions

* Signs *

Deal me in. I'm up for a reunion. This place needs some more controversy ... all friendly of course.