Degenerates!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

If its a war you want...Its a war you got...bring it...We'll take you on...*Looks behind him*...Shit they all ditched me again...

the dark knight

TDK...*Takes deep breath*.......No

ronnysimmons.jpg

This Guy

Who's the pussy now?

still you. You don't want to fight. theres a difference between a pussy and a crybaby. :D

oh and for the record it doesn't matter anyways, DX06 left during regeneration X and as the other leader I killed it cause well it was just getting dumb. Let the Degenerates have there fun. I side with no team. I don't need any allies. I stand alone....okay so maybe I'm a little more like switzerland just with a bit of an edge.

This Guy

^^by you? Mr. been banned and returned more then papi? I don't think so son. I'm sure you'll do something stupid to get your dumb ass banned again sooner or later.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Shut THE fuck up

lololol

I'm an original degenerate... while on the other hand, the kliq was led by a pedophile. We honestly ruled.

Also, can we unban HeadCheese? We need our leader :wub2:

*sigs the sig*

NooDLE

Reaction score
Lol who the fuck is that ?

I didnt read the whole thread tbh