• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

poast Moar!

ok.

MOAR.jpg

Qwake

Oh my fucking god! Moonlight, I think you broke LHR.

I'm really fucking suprised its gone down like this though. I always new she was Blue deep down but this is really down to the level that Blaze was on a while back imo.

Btw, LHR, you're a hypocrite for calling us hypocrites. :yes:

LadyHotrod

Oh my fucking god! Moonlight, I think you broke LHR.

I'm really fucking suprised its gone down like this though. I always new she was Blue deep down but this is really down to the level that Blaze was on a while back imo.

Btw, LHR, you're a hypocrite for calling us hypocrites. :yes:

LOL, how did I break down? Just because I didn't bother to answer a flame?

Incase you forgot, I haven't really attacked anyone in a while. I took a few snipes at MS and then Stinger started with me so I responded to him. I didn't start that one, he did. Other than that, everyone else is just jumping on a bandwagon because I don't like MS.

I haven't had an issue with half the people who have posted in this thread, lol. Bandwagons are a snooze. C4 has one, when I flamed Blaze, he had one, the cycle goes on and on.

Moonlight Drive

I thought you didn't care? Please kindly leave the thread.

You flamed Quint, Beer, MS and Stinger all in the past week, but you know I'm right so you just pretend not to care, despite continuing to return to this thread, replying to everyone but myself.

MikeRaw

I hate this band, but I had to post it. It sums up LH perfectly.
[YT]X0RaywNHCfM[/YT]

LadyHotrod

LOL, I wont even bother with you, MikeRaw. You are just jumping on a bandwagon. You and I have been fine with each other for a while and then you suddenly have e-hate. lol. Weak.

Moonlight, I remember having a few disagreements with people and we all flamed each other, lol. It wasn't just me flaming and with Stinger, I just stated that he started with me. I didn't start with him, lol. Besides that, I really only had a "war" with Monk. Everyone else here, I really don't have an issue with.