Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also I wish your filthy, dog eating Ukranian grandparents had've been cooked at Flossenberg or Majdanek. Or failing that at the hands of Joesph "The Man" Stalin.

C4

It's funny how people call this 'just the internet' and yet spend their Friday nights... apparently 'arguing over an Internet wrestling forum'

If you're so fucking uninterested in an 'Internet Wrestling Forum' and don't care about anything that goes in there then why post here in the first place?

That's a bullshit, pathetic response to any argument.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I've been injected with liqud nitrogen to freeze the wart off. It is freezing cold outside and it still is. It was recommended that I stay inside, and i'll most likely be inside all day today as well.

I'm excused teacher :p

Beer

Stinger, fancy a game of chess. I've been bugging people all day about it, I have to get it off my chest.

Beer

It's funny how people call this 'just the internet' and yet spend their Friday nights... apparently 'arguing over an Internet wrestling forum'

If you're so fucking uninterested in an 'Internet Wrestling Forum' and don't care about anything that goes in there then why post here in the first place?

That's a bullshit, pathetic response to any argument.

I've got pneumonia.

Qwake

ROFL @ HOTRODS REP!!! :laugh:

I bet she's dead on the inside right now.

Moonlight Drive

It was actually a Saturday morning, but eh.

And it's nice to see although she 'doesn't care' (as in she's too afraid to flame me, since we all know I'm right) yet come back to the thread to neg rep me in some sad attempt to get the last word.

Moonlight Drive

Loving the neg repping, just continues to inflate my ego by further proving I'm right. Good job, you just can't accept you lost, can you?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
whoever gave that link about LHR telling everyone to respect the mods and admins, thank you, that shows how bad/assriding/kiss ass/hypocrite she really is. What a dumb cunt, seriously

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
"I flame 99% of the time. That isn't complaining you douchebag... " This is one of her statements in that thread, just in this thread she says that flaming is childish, and she doesn't like to do it, look at that