Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I gave that link...

Rofl, Moonlight, youll be having some asian cunt named "the Model" negging you soon with LHR.

I'm still laughing at her rep before Monk raped her with negs when "the model" pos repped her saying fuck me and Beer or somethin :laugh:

Moonlight Drive

Oh, I assume it shall be an all out assault from the couple. LHR just cannot accept she has been slain by the mightiest of heroes, without using any flames at all. Just the mighty sword of logic.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
We should just send the Model in the red so he cant neg rep anyone, maybe even LHR to

Moonlight Drive

Everybody grab your shoelaces. He can't neg if he can't see.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
whoever gave that link about LHR telling everyone to respect the mods and admins, thank you, that shows how bad/assriding/kiss ass/hypocrite she really is. What a dumb cunt, seriously

Aren't you the same guy that got called out on that exact same thing just last week? And then stopped posting because everyone talked about you and laughed at you?

Qwake

I thought you were refering to Sterl being a girl but whatever, would have been a good cover up imo.

I'm loling at the fact that Stinger also thinks what Sterl done LHR also done which is true. :shocking:

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I didnt stop posting cause of that, I told you I had a family incident and wasn't active last weekend. And I admitted my mistakes to stinger, LHR refuses to admit anything