Dear Impact Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

FUCK YOUR RULES!! Beach Babes for everyone!!!!

55c3a9b594f0732002ba.jpeg

beach_babes.jpg

Beach%20Babes_n.jpg

and as an added bonus.....

Teen-girls-making-out-on-a-drunk-da.jpg

lesbians.jpg

Hometown Kid

Finally, something to make this thread remotely worth a crap. :y:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Perhaps your mom should be a better mom and keep you off of here if its that bad.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Upon further review, this is a joke thread, good on you. You're still a fag.

Hometown Kid

No it's not about getting it. This "gimmick account" is gay and brings absolutely nothing positive or amusing to the table.

And I expected much more out of the person behind it. :nonono:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
CenaHardy needs to post more in the actual wrestling discussion threads with the classic ignorance. Because running around and saying "your banned" or "lets have a threesome" is boring me and not as good as it once was.

seX-Power

CenaHardy needs to post more in the actual wrestling discussion threads with the classic ignorance. Because running around and saying "your banned" or "lets have a threesome" is boring me and not as good as it once was.

Still beats Knox Beard. =/

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Lolz. You are alls hilarious. Fightings over which account is the funniest. Well, I'ms da funniest person...IN DA WORLDS!!!