Dear Impact Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I am the mother of the member known on here as CenaHardy. Myself and my husband Doug were checking what sites he has been viewing when we came across this one. Now my son has told us that he really enjoys this site and has made a lot of friends. This is why I am requesting that whoever runs this site makes the following amendments to the rules:

1. All swearing of any form must cease immediately.
2. The Babes section must be removed as it is extremely inappropriate.
3. The following members must change their usernames as they are unsuitable: Beeralicious, as alchohol is bad for my childs body, The Australian Badass, due to profanity, seX-Power, as I do not want my son to be exposed to things like that yet, and any others of the like.
4. A section must be added where members may help each other with homework.
5. Santino, Dead E. & cena-buttocks Threads of Hell must get an established set of rules
6. There shall be no mentioning of drugs.
7. This smiley must be removed: :fuyou_2:
8. Any kind of talking down to others because of their age or opinions should result in being kicked off the site.
9. One or two members must become my sons Impact Wrestling Forums Guardian to take care of him and make sure noone takes advantage of him.
10. Nobody will be allowed to try to disillusion my son as to what wrestling really is. He enjoys it, so please do not spoil it for him.

Thank you, if those amendments could be made I would sleep a lot easier and I'm sure everybody would have a much better time on the site.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Please don't use bad words, I don't want my mum to go on again.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Please TAB, I think Natural Disaster is a very nice name. Maybe you could change your name to 'The Throwback' or 'Word Life'?

Does anybody want to volunteer to my guardian?

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Sorry OWeapon, but that is what you are supposed to stop. But we can still be friends.

Toddy

Reaction score
Dear CenaHardy

Why don't you go back to your Mum and have a giant Orgy with your Family and don't come back to IWF untill you are a Decent member
OK

CenaHardy

Reaction score
If she has to go on again tell her to post pics of her rack
With the dishes or without the dishes?

Why don't you go back to your Mum and have a giant Orgy with your Family and don't come back to IWF
What is an Orgy? I will try to get my mum to make me one for lunch

TAB, the Cena name is very bad, but I like the other one.

OWeapon

Reaction score
Judging that CenaHardy is most likely a fake, if Impact Wrestling Forums were a wrestling promotion, he would be the biggest draw.

Toddy

Reaction score
With the dishes or without the dishes?

What is an Orgy? I will try to get my mum to make me one for lunch

TAB, the Cena name is very bad, but I like the other one.

You actually made me Smerk
Well Done

And Sex Power
No