Dean Ambrose leaving WWE after Mania 35

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

do u believe?

• yea

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
Maybe they could write him a movie and bring him back after if it doesn't flop :/

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It has been confirmed by WWE themselves Dean is leaving WWE.

Apparently they have indeed confirmed it and it's actually quite odd that they did so when Ambrose's contract doesn't expire for another two months. As a matter of fact, my understanding is this the first time ever that WWE have acted this way when it comes to these type of situations...

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Since the Shield break up he's character has become Realy Realy Weak
dde1b34bd252fd14-600x338.jpg

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
I think this is a work starting with when he was interupted on Raw last week, and playing out more over the next few weeks.

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
Think the timing hints at that this being a work leading into mania.

Just not WWE's style the way they have handled this.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
From reading the Forbes article a few days ago Dean Ambrose was unhappy with his position in the company. Rumors abound that he could be signing with All Elite Wrestling. Mike & Maria Kanellis, Dolph Ziggler, Sasha Banks and Tye Dillinger aren't too happy with where their careers are heading in the WWE, either, and could want out.

Dean Ambrose Reportedly Leaving WWE As Possibility Of Mass Exodus Lingers (Updated)

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler has signed a new contract apparently. Choose to believe that or not lol.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Ziggler rumors have been going on, and fueled by Ziggy himself, for years. I see Dean being much the same way. With as "controversial" as his character is allowed to be, I see this as nothing more than something to work the smarks. Truth be told, if Ambrose was to leave WWE, he'd be expected to go back to bein rugged, ultraviolent Moxley wherever he goes, and anything less is gonna be unacceptable. Because despite what WWE, smarks, or even the man himself will have you believe, it was his work in CZW and his related character work elsewhere that got him noticed. Everyone wants him back out of WWE to get that old unpredictable, violent Mox we all came to know and love, hence why most of his run has been shit on by the IWC. As a person, I don't know that he's ready to go back to that. And IF he DOES leave, I feel like it will be only for a short time before he signs back with the WWE. Just to freshen up his character and mystique, and to say he had one final connection with the fans before "selling out" and going to the E for good

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if Dean made the move to AEW - I think some of the superstars are looking for something fresh and more money (if you listen to Jericho). They want new opportunities and the AEW is currently offering.

Time will tell. :emoji_neutral_face:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dean is the sort of guy who can just retire for the rest of he's life. More money then he would ever wish to spend.

Crash

Reaction score
I changed my vote, the most weeks go by the more I think this is obviously a work.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I changed my vote, the most weeks go by the more I think this is obviously a work.
Why? He jobbed to EC3 and he clearly doesn't care anymore. You see him selling? Like Michael's vs Hogan.

Crash

Reaction score
Why? He jobbed to EC3 and he clearly doesn't care anymore. You see him selling? Like Michael's vs Hogan.

I may be wrong but I still think he will not leave. We'll see...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If they were gonna keep him, they wouldn't of had Seth beat him last week. They thought oh shit better finally give Seth a clean win against Ambrose before he goes. That would of been a great fued after mania. Ambrose being like 'you never beat me clean'. So yeah it's clear they are making the most of him before he goes.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
if Dean goes.. They will have to Sack Renee you carn't have her on a WWE show with just her presence reminding viewers of Dean & of him being on another show