Deal may be reached soon with Bieber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

farazfriends

Reaction score
Will Undertaker Defet Batsita?

ITS A GOOD QUESTION :p

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think he will because from what it looks like that Taker is considering retiring and a World Heavyweight Championship title run would make it so Taker goes out on top. :D

circle

Reaction score
I would like to see at least one more title run from the undertaker. The reason I'm saying this is not b/c he is a gazillion and 0 at WM, but he has been loyal to the company for many years, and I hope the company rewards him for that.

Wrestling Station

I think it would be great Taker takes it for several reasons:
1- To reward Taker for a decent title run at the end of his career.
2- To improve Batista's position in the business by making him feud back with Henry and this will make some decent storyline and exciting PPVs to watch.
3- To get Kane get back to the title picture again and feud with Taker.
4- To let Batista feud with several guys and try to claim the #1 contender statue with fashion. Either winning battle royal matches, fatal four way, triple threats.
5- Batista can be teamed up with Rey Mysterio again, i loved that tag team.
6- Might even go back to Raw and feud with Umaga to stop Umaga from being a bulldozer! Batista needs to change the brand to Raw for getting new feuds and storylines, as most of us are bored from seeing the same feud all over (with Booker, Kennedy, Finley).
7- Batista can even feud with Steve Austin for a month or two after WM.
8- Taker might end his career with a fake injury due to an inferno match or hell in a cell match and end his career with head up.
9- Atleast make Cena go back to Smackdown and switch Batista to Raw.

I feel im posting repeated points!! i dunno why, but i hope i made my points clear as im a bit sleepy now.

The Miz

Reaction score
ITS A GOOD QUESTION :p
Wow. People would discuss in your threads more if you gave YOUR input on the question & added to the discussion.

As fas as your question goes, no. It's a simple answer. The reason being is because they would never give the reward of ending Taker's streak at WM to some botched wrestler like Batista.

Everyone knows that it would make more sense to have someone young & someone who looks to have a bright future in the WWE beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania thus putting them over & giving them quite a big push. Taker is what? 15 & 0 right now? There is no chance that Batista will break his streak. I could see Taker having one good last run as WH Champion then retiring at WM24 after he gets beat by someone up & coming.

This Guy

Thread closed. Should be discussed in Official Wrestlemania 23 Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Several gossip sites are reporting today that Justin Bieber's representatives have been talking with WWE about WrestleMania 27 for months and that a deal may be reached soon. If a deal is reached, Bieber will be performing at the big show in Atlanta.
Pretty much expect this to go down cause of how popular the kid is right now.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Thats just what us REAL wrestling fans wanna see.

I miss the days when people like Kim Kardashian were guest stars, not 15 year old little boys.

Kizza

Reaction score
couldnt care less. it's a business decision that makes sense.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Few mins meh thats fine i don't care as once he's done and gone the best night of my life will start :D I'm gonna be there live and in person so woo I cant wait.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Bieber singing the national anthem or whatever for a minute before the show doesn't bother me. In fact, im looking forward to the crowd potentially eating him alive. I wanna see another water bottle!

Kylie

Reaction score
Can't stand him but won't let that bother me. I'll just use those few minutes to gather some snacks, drinks etc. before the show starts. :p From a business decision I think it's a good idea. He's insanely popular and it may help get a few more buyrates (you'd be surprised what obsessed pre-teen girls will order just to see him).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I wish it was Hannah Montana

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Bieber singing the national anthem or whatever for a minute before the show doesn't bother me. In fact, im looking forward to the crowd potentially eating him alive. I wanna see another water bottle!

:lmao :lmao i forgot about that, the WWE crowd would deff eat him alvie, thanks for bringing that to my attention.