Deadpool movie confirmed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Deadpool can have: bitches in hot bikinis, no nudity though but we don't need that.

The kids are gonna wanna watch this movie.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Deadpool can have: bitches in hot bikinis, no nudity though but we don't need that.

The kids are gonna wanna watch this movie.

PG-13 allows for minor nudity in nonsexual situations. I just imagine they won't have that in this movie.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The test footage was within the confines of the PG-13 rating... based on that, I won't complain. I haven't been impressed as of yet with the way Fox has handled the Marvel properties they have the right to... the majority of the X-Men films have sucked.. DOFP was good but would have been much better under the control of Marvel.. Fantastic Four has sucked ass.. hoping Fox will redeem themselves here. We shall see.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The test footage was within the confines of the PG-13 rating... based on that, I won't complain. I haven't been impressed as of yet with the way Fox has handled the Marvel properties they have the right to... the majority of the X-Men films have sucked.. DOFP was good but would have been much better under the control of Marvel.. Fantastic Four has sucked ass.. hoping Fox will redeem themselves here. We shall see.

I actually am split on the X-Men films.. X2, First Class and DoFP were really good.. you're right they could've been slightly better if Marvel had the properties but then again who knows how they would do it with all of these different projects involving the Avengers coming out.. X1 was decent enough but I was not super impressed with Last Stand at all (except knowing what I do now following the events of DoFP) X:Origins & The Wolverine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Deadpool will apparently be apart of not only the X-Men universe but apparently also the Fantastic Four universe which means the Fantastic Four will be apart of the X-Men Universe.