1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Deadpool (2016)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by Sabretooth, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

So Deadpool is coming out in two weeks and judging from the trailers and tv spots and promos, it's looking like this is going to be the raunchy foul mouthed character we all know and love from the comics. What do you guys think of this movie? Are you excited? Are you gonna see it?

[​IMG]

2. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I'll be there on that Friday to watch.

Perfect Valentines movie IMO.

3. Sabretooth

Just pre-ordered my tickets for Friday. Can't wait for this.

4. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Saw this last night. Enjoyed it alot, not in the upper echelon of comic book movies but still fun throughout

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

5. Sabretooth

I thought it was slightly overrated but still super fun and worth my money

6. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    The response to this movie is kind of annoying to me. I don't normally take stock in what IMDb says but it's currently sitting at #52 on their top 250 list and I have a hard time believing it's the 52nd best movie of all-time. I haven't seen it yet of course, but there's just nothing from the trailer that makes me think it's going to live up to that hype. Basically what I'm saying is that I fucking hate fanboys and their inability to be objective in their opinions. How many of them just rated the movie 10/10 before even seeing it? Pathetic.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

7. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

It's definitely not THAT good.

It's a perfectly enjoyable movie, but it's not "best comic book movie evah" either.

8. Sabretooth

So go see it :lol:

The reason for the amazing reviews is because it's a new kind of superhero movie that did a GOOD job. Tbh, it's not really better than any other good comedy. It's maybe slightly better but people are freaking out just cause it's a superhero movie that's rated r. That being said, I'd recommend seeing it because it is good

9. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    I still havent seen it either

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

It most definitely is deserving of the hype.

It might be the most enjoyable comic book movie other than Guardians.

It's not as good as Winter Soldier(probably not going to be as good as Civil War looks either).

But it's one that I'll watch several more times.