Deadpool (2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So Deadpool is coming out in two weeks and judging from the trailers and tv spots and promos, it's looking like this is going to be the raunchy foul mouthed character we all know and love from the comics. What do you guys think of this movie? Are you excited? Are you gonna see it?

CVKQTAoUkAAGbhs.jpg

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered my tickets for Friday. Can't wait for this.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Saw this last night. Enjoyed it alot, not in the upper echelon of comic book movies but still fun throughout

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I thought it was slightly overrated but still super fun and worth my money

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The response to this movie is kind of annoying to me. I don't normally take stock in what IMDb says but it's currently sitting at #52 on their top 250 list and I have a hard time believing it's the 52nd best movie of all-time. I haven't seen it yet of course, but there's just nothing from the trailer that makes me think it's going to live up to that hype. Basically what I'm saying is that I fucking hate fanboys and their inability to be objective in their opinions. How many of them just rated the movie 10/10 before even seeing it? Pathetic.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The response to this movie is kind of annoying to me. I don't normally take stock in what IMDb says but it's currently sitting at #52 on their top 250 list and I have a hard time believing it's the 52nd best movie of all-time. I haven't seen it yet of course, but there's just nothing from the trailer that makes me think it's going to live up to that hype. Basically what I'm saying is that I fucking hate fanboys and their inability to be objective in their opinions. How many of them just rated the movie 10/10 before even seeing it? Pathetic.

It's definitely not THAT good.

It's a perfectly enjoyable movie, but it's not "best comic book movie evah" either.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

So go see it :lol:

The reason for the amazing reviews is because it's a new kind of superhero movie that did a GOOD job. Tbh, it's not really better than any other good comedy. It's maybe slightly better but people are freaking out just cause it's a superhero movie that's rated r. That being said, I'd recommend seeing it because it is good

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I still havent seen it either

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Drew

Reaction score
It most definitely is deserving of the hype.

It might be the most enjoyable comic book movie other than Guardians.

It's not as good as Winter Soldier(probably not going to be as good as Civil War looks either).

But it's one that I'll watch several more times.