Dave's Portfolio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Some of this stuff is pretty basic. I think these are relatively from first to latest...

Killyjoys.jpg

Supernatural.jpg

AlexMercer.jpg

A7X.jpg

Fortune2.jpg

3197621.jpg

2356678.jpg

6119486.jpg

7644933.jpg

3205202.jpg

7618496.jpg

2350528.jpg

1416525.jpg

7172868.jpg

4300039.jpg

HAWKINS.jpg

owen3.jpg

owen3.jpg

OwenHart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Peyton Sawyer

haha im scrolling through looking and the cookie monster popped out I had to do a double take :D Nice job on them!

Castiel

Reaction score
Haha, yeah Cookie Monster is badass. I just had to do something with him, V1 is pretty simple, mix in a few photo effects, but it's still one of my favorites. Thanks!

Jay

Reaction score
I love your work. However, the only one i see that bugs me is the Kaz one....his fingers are cut off xD.

Castiel

Reaction score
Hahaha, oopss... They definitely need to be in there, but my bad. Thanks though!

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
These are badass, Dave. I am really digging the Avengers, Curt Hawkins, Cookie Monster and the "Black Hart" Owen Hart ones. Really nice man!

Can't wait to see more if you do post more of them.

Castiel

Reaction score
Woah, you just named off my personal faves man! Thanks a lot! :)

Castiel

Reaction score
Yeah, that is indeed Alex Mercer. That's the first one I did, I believe. Messed with the contrast and brightness a bit, and added a basic background behind the render.

Castiel

Reaction score
The first banners I made for our friend Rath who's helping promote us in exchange for these:

ROHbanner.jpg

ROHbanner2.jpg

Nothing really special, but they're my first graphics sense like my Owen one... going to try and get back into making a few new things soon.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
Pretty cool bro, I thought id said something about your stuff before but i guess not. Pretty cool overall, i really like the cookie monster sig.

Altervers

Reaction score
These are pretty cool, although if you don't mind me asking what program are you using. Some of the pictures look like they didn't cut out well as they have white edges. Other then that one little flaw these are some good sigs, have loads of potential in this area.

Castiel

Reaction score
Well I started these in school with a pretty lame program, and had to cut most of the shit myself, that's why the earlier ones probably aren't the best. I use Photo Prox3 right now though, I tried Photoshop, and some other program, but just like Photo Pro the most. You're probably talking about Punk's hair in the latest graphic regarding the whiteness and such, aren't you? Lol. I got that from PSD-Dreams, I noticed the hairs a bit off too, but whatever.

Thanks CC, everyone (including myself) seems to love the Cookie Monster one, I think it's because it's just so simple and clean.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
good stuff Kak I see a lot of improvement and potential in your work...just keep plugging away at it and I expect to see u participate in the SOTW challenge this week

Castiel

Reaction score
Fooled around a bit trying to make something for a possible TNA BTB, focused on the X Division of 2005:
ReachingForNewHeights3.jpg

ReachingForNewHeights2.jpg

Second is my favorite, and honestly I think though it's cluttered, it may be one of my best yet.