• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daniel Bryan.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
I actually think the opposite here, DB is a massive fan favourite, even after his "heel" actions this last SD, he still played with the crowd, creative have been playing the big show able to control his emotions after DB's cash in which I think will lead to him snapping on DB thus turning him heel, especially if the match ups keep been won in cowardly ways like on SD...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NW1989 said:
I actually think the opposite here, DB is a massive fan favourite, even after his "heel" actions this last SD, he still played with the crowd, creative have been playing the big show able to control his emotions after DB's cash in which I think will lead to him snapping on DB thus turning him heel, especially if the match ups keep been won in cowardly ways like on SD...

That could happen but DB was receiving boo's. It was if he was like trolling when going up on those barriers to the crowd, he said "get your hand off me" to Big Show, he purposely cheated to get the win also. I'd much prefer Big Show to turn heel ONLY if Bryan goes over him. If we see more Big Show squashing every-one then no thanks.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He can adopt a gimmick similar to it though. Plant the seeds for a future feud with Punk :yes:. Fantasy-booking again, but he can't be a coward heel, or a lucky heel, or a cunning coward heel, that's just overpopulated the crowd will give him zero reaction. The fact he's feuding with the charisma-sucking Big Show doesn't help him either (my opinion), in a perfect world Bryan will go over Show clean with a "great wrestler and knows it" gimmick. But we all know that will never happen to Show.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've never been keen on the matches they had in ROH tbh. They didn't really mesh imo. Wouldn't mind the gimmick you said but with a bit more aggression like have him lock show in the Lebelle Lock and not let go after the match is over.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE wrestling style is so different though isn't it? They'd probably have a MOTY candidate if they were to really try. I'd agree to that too, similar to what Del Rio is like, it'd work if he wasn't feuding with Big Show. They refuse to let anyone go over him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If they can't get a 5 star match in ROH I can't see them getting one with the more WWE limited style tbh. It wasn't really a style thing they just didn't mesh really. It's on youtube if you haven't seen it. It's a shame they're not letting people go over show. Beating a 7 foot giant would do wonders for anyone on the roster.