Daniel Bryan.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Perhaps a heel turn is in order? Don't know if you've seen his recent backstage interviews, or watched his backstage segment tonight, but he's definitely adding a cocky character to his persona. In my opinion they're turning the wrong guy heel. Big Show should turn heel, and Bryan should make him tap-out which will really boost this guy as the WHC.

If this ends up with a Big Show reign then... :coolgun::coolgun::coolgun:

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've not seen his interviews and such (or paid attention) but wouldn't like him as a heel.
Big Show as a heel would be cool though.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind Bryan as a heel and maybe the Shaq deal has fallen through?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched to the end. DB is officially heel. Big Show will kill this feud, and Daniel Bryan will be booked as cowardly heel. Oh how original.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He is playing the current heel role well, jammy wins, bit cocky. But I don't want him cowardly... they mention his wrestling ability in every promo (he does himself too) but they'll book him as the coward heel.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
They'll make him a coward yeah. How original. The guy is one of the best wrestlers in WWE, why not let him use that gimmick?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Has a "technically good wrestler who wins by skill" gimmick ever been given to a heel? I'd love it.

Chris Benoit? He was more aggressive but wasn't that essentially his heel gimmick?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Chris Benoit? He was more aggressive but wasn't that essentially his heel gimmick?

Benoit was never a heel...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Maybe, did Benoit go on about his wrestling ability? I'm not sure, I wasn't an active watcher when he was heel. Since we're in the reality-era, it's something we're seeing more often, wrestlers going on about how good they are at actually wrestling. Even though Vince despises the word.

Bryan could do it 10 times better than Benoit though (pull off this gimmick, not actually wrestling, that's a debate for another thread).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He did go on about being the best the best technical wrestler I think. Not sure never really rewatched his promos most of them were that bad.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was the reason why I didn't want to YouTube it lmao.

Still, quite a while ago though, and Bryan would definitely pull it off. I'd much prefer it than coward heel, IE Miz, Ziggler, Rhodes (sort of), Henry etc.