• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Damien Sandow, suspended?

World Wrestling Entertainment has reportedly suspended Damien Sandow for 60 days after a Wellness Policy test revealed he has been using a performance-enhancing thesaurus.

A press release issued by WWE said that “Mr. Sandow’s expansive vocabulary has been a cause of concern for some time,â€￾ and that the contraband thesaurus was discovered in his luggage at an airport.

Sandow responded to the suspension on Twitter (through his personal scribe Ignatius), calling the suspension: “a baseless and untenable affront that casts aspersions on my venerable personage.â€￾

Sandow continued that he would “pursue juridical recompense forthwith, thereby rectifying this defamatory embroilment.â€￾

Lawyers from World Wrestling Entertainment are currently working to translate a formal appeal lodged by Sandow against his suspension.

Contacted by Kayfabe News, Sandow denied he has ever used a performance-enhancing thesaurus, stating only that his “vernacular is unbolstered by ersatz chicanery.â€￾

Source: Sandow suspended for use of performance-enhancing thesaurus - Kayfabe News | RM Sports

I did find this funny and I couldn't think of anywhere else to share this, don't hate me D:!

Heisenberg

Errrr this is just a joke report by Kayfabe News and they do news pieces like this all the time for the lulz. Dunno if people are taking this serious or not...

Nate

Contacted by Kayfabe News, Sandow denied he has ever used a performance-enhancing thesaurus, stating only that his “vernacular is unbolstered by ersatz chicanery.”

Seems legit. :sandow2:

Rated R Superstar

This is the single greatest thing ever! Why is everybody getting mad at this for? We need to do more of these to brighten up the forum a little bit.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
I haven't heard of them either, but I'm pretty sure no one has ever been suspended for having a thesaurus. :hhh2: