CZW Wrestler Seriously Injured at Tournament of Death

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

CZW is Combat Zone Wrestling, with the least talented workers putting on high spot after high spot of stupid, dangerous stunts. Basically an american version of BJW from Japan, just deathmatches and insanely stupid hardcore matches.

Beer Money Army

so why would you need a light tube in a pro wrestling match?

Evil Austin

It isn't Wrestling! I have seen one match in CZW before, not this one but seriously it was like a ten minute match and not even TWO of those minutes were actually wrestling locks or holds or anything it was all light tubes light bulbs tables chair shots or tacks.

Might as well have a match see who will commit suicide, jumping off a building first, the loser has to do it himself >_<

Beer Money Army

Well glass braking over your head is probably going to hurt a little bit.

You guys are way underexposed to this type of wrestling...I'm suprised.

I wouldnt call it pro wrestling.. unless you like to wrestle with light tubes and have no in ring talent. then you might wanna call it garbage wrestling.

Kaedon

Reaction score
CZW is like a shitty rock band. They have ZERO talent so they crank up the distortion to mask their shittiess, just like how CZW wrestlers have no talent, so they mask it with bullshit hardcore to make their idiot fans go HO-LY- SHIT.

tnafan454

Reaction score
Where should i begin on this one. Lets start with the people who say this is "garbage wrestling" define your terms by that, since you can technically call the new child friendly WWE the same thing. Yes the talent is there but the storylines are fucking Blue, then half the roster doesn't even compete. Plus it's always the same fucking people winning major titles(exclude ECW title from this not really major)

Now i'm not going to be a dick and just bag on WWE, CZW injurys always seem to occur from one thing .. Lighttubes yes they are a great effect from the shattering but they are way to unrealiable and can break wrong, causing injuries like what happened to Gage.I will admit that some of the OLDER matchs are nothing but weapon shots but now the new shit accualy has wrestling in it. along with having creative ways of using a weapon and still making it look good. unlike the WWE who only seems to use chairs as there only weapon, atleast with CZW the weaponry is more unique, water jugs on sticks, weedwackers, plastic barbwire bats, ect...

whatever though everyone is entitled to there opinion so somebody can bitch and complain about this. but if your going to talk shit about one company you need to talk shit about the one your using in comparrison

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
At least they tried to live up to the show billing :shifty:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Where should i begin on this one. Lets start with the people who say this is "garbage wrestling" define your terms by that, since you can technically call the new child friendly WWE the same thing. Yes the talent is there but the storylines are fucking Blue, then half the roster doesn't even compete. Plus it's always the same fucking people winning major titles(exclude ECW title from this not really major)

Now i'm not going to be a dick and just bag on WWE, CZW injurys always seem to occur from one thing .. Lighttubes yes they are a great effect from the shattering but they are way to unrealiable and can break wrong, causing injuries like what happened to Gage.I will admit that some of the OLDER matchs are nothing but weapon shots but now the new shit accualy has wrestling in it. along with having creative ways of using a weapon and still making it look good. unlike the WWE who only seems to use chairs as there only weapon, atleast with CZW the weaponry is more unique, water jugs on sticks, weedwackers, plastic barbwire bats, ect...

whatever though everyone is entitled to there opinion so somebody can bitch and complain about this. but if your going to talk shit about one company you need to talk shit about the one your using in comparrison

Yeah, im sure there was a real good reason to use those great weapons. Like.....uhhh......um........oh yeah, the reason they do it is because the idiots who watch that crap get off on watching guys just get hit with shit instead of a match with, you know, psychology or :shock: a chinlock!!!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, im sure there was a real good reason to use those great weapons. Like.....uhhh......um........oh yeah, the reason they do it is because the idiots who watch that crap get off on watching guys just get hit with shit instead of a match with, you know, psychology or :shock: a chinlock!!!

Chinlocks are so 1980's! I mean shit, they can't even tell the time! (-_-)