CZW Wrestler Seriously Injured at Tournament of Death

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
CZW Wrestler Seriously Injured at Tournament of Death
According to indywrestlingnews.com’s Adam Lash, Nick Gage received a brutal injury at yesterday’s Tournament of Death. In the finals of the tournament Gage was accidentally stabbed in the armpit with a broken light tube which may have cut his brachial artery. Those on hand to see the injury described it as being the most blood that they have ever seen. Gage wanted to continue the match even after this large amount of blood loss. Gage was airlifted to the hospital where he was rushed into surgery. After surgery Gage stayed at the hospital that night for observation. The CZW website is saying that Gage is expected to make a full recovery.

All well wishes that you would like to send to Gage can be sent to:

Nick Gage c/o Maven Bentley
PO Box 29741
Elkins Park, PA 19027
source: http://weeklywrestlingwrapup.com/news/news72.html

chessarmy

This is why garbage wrestling should go away forever. Seriously, this isn't pro wrestling anymore, its suicide

Travis40

I wouldn't be surprised if someone died in CZW....I really wouldn't.

MikeRaw

I give him credit for being tough, but I've always thought shit like CZW was stupid. It's not even wrestling. Pro wrestling is supposed to be fake, yet CZW just seems to be real stunts gone wrong. Someone will die one day in it.

niggles

Reaction score
how does one get accidentally stabbed in the armpit with a broke light tube?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*Necro Butcher stabs Nick Gage in the arm 17 times with a knife*

Necro Butcher: Whoops, sorry bro.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They (reports) said it happened similar to the way Drake Younger almost lost a nipple so I'm assuming he took an irish whip into the lighttube ropes the wrong way or the tube broke in such a way that it jabbed him in the armpit.

MikeRaw

Tough? That's not tough. It's downright stupidity.

You don't think finishing a match with that injury is tough? Sure, it's fucking stupid, and like I said in my previous post, I don't really see what purpose it serves. But despite it being stupid, yes, clearly he's one tough motherfucker.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He's lucky he didn't die. That's an injury you can bleed out in less than an hour from.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Reports from people at the show said his arm looked as if you turned a faucet on full blast. That should give you an idea not only of how bad it was and how tough nick gage is.

Zandig: Your fucking arm is fucking bleeding like a fucking faucet

Nick Gage: It's a flesh wound.