Cyber Bullyin'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I can agree with that. I just hate the trophy saying because it's hardly true from what I've seen. People do expect more than the should though, and I agree with everything about high school and college. Public high school in the United States is a joke, I don't get how anyone fails it.

I stopped doin' Homework in School entirely about my Sophomore year when I had a teacher that made us do weekly current events. It was Monday and the Vikings had just beaten his favorite team the Packers the day before so I thought I'd do my current event on that. He took out their lose out on me instead of just chucklin' it off. I mean for fuck sakes it's usually the Packers that win, lighten up. I still passed the class barely and still graduated on time despite never takin' School seriously again. I've learned more on the internet than I ever have from a teacher.

I can't relate much to being bullied in School though since I'm from North Dakota and pretty much went from Elementary School to High School with the same people, same friends.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
School is social Darwinism. Only thing learned is self esteem and social interactions.................good or bad tbh.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I used to get picked on when I was younger, usually got into quite a few scuffles with the bigger kids. The problem though was that I was entering the era where the Ontario school boards started to take every single thing with a grain of salt and enforced all of these Blue rules. 'Oh what's this, you punched him because he hit you first? Hah screw you kid you're suspended'!

It just got ridiculous to the point where I was considered a 'trouble kid' just because I got into fights with a bunch of kids who liked to pick on others, despite having straight 'B's' on my report card. What was I suppose to do, go to a teacher and complain about it? Yeah ok pal. Fortunately for me high school went by pretty smoothly and there was no reason to ever get in a fight there.

Anyways back to OP's question. Cyber Bullying is more or less bullying that's done virtually. It doesn't have to be done on forums or any sites that involves being around strangers. It can be done on facebook, twitter or text messaging as well that involves people that you know in real life. Insulting them, spreading false rumours, threats, etc. The list goes on.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Anyways back to OP's question. Cyber Bullying is more or less bullying that's done virtually. It doesn't have to be done on forums or any sites that involves being around strangers. It can be done on facebook, twitter or text messaging as well that involves people that you know in real life. Insulting them, spreading false rumours, threats, etc. The list goes on.

So my Friendship texts to random people that hate makin' new friends can be considered cyber bullyin'?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Yeah, I think for the most part stuff on forums only affects those that are already fucked up in the head and would have probably just been a danger to themselves mentally anyway. It's the social media bullying that should really be classified as cyber bullying if that's going to be a thing. If someone's fucking with you on a site like this then you can just leave, it's not that easy when it's someone that you know personally.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You can block people on Facebook and Twitter and if you aren't an idiot you probably won't add their future FAKE accounts if they are that persistent.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
So my Friendship texts to random people that hate makin' new friends can be considered cyber bullyin'?

Depends how one looks at it I guess. I don't see how that would be insulting or offensive to anyone so I personally wouldn't consider it cyber bullying. And I guess legally it wouldn't be considered cyber bullying either, but some dumb fuck could find a reason to consider it 'offensive' I suppose.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
You can block people on Facebook and Twitter and if you aren't an idiot you probably won't add their future FAKE accounts if they are that persistent.

You can block them sure, but the damage would already be done. For some people it only takes a couple of rough insults before they snap, sad to say.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If you think social media is the be all, end all of your life and shit really matters on there.

Your life sucks.

There are options to get away from people who send shit your way, you can block em, unfriend and here's an idea.............turn the fucking thing off aftwer you call them a bunch of fags and prepare to punch them in the face when you see them.

Some people may say shit like "it's not that easy".......when in my world, it is.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nate, the folks you are referrin' to need to man the fuck up. I'm with Deezy on this, don't let lame shit get to you. I'd seriously just egg people on that are overreactin' over bullshit.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I got bullied when I was a kid. I fucked my bullies' sisters when we all grew up. Revenge. True story.