Cyber Bullyin'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What exactly is cyber bullyin'? I don't understand this concept since it's easy to avoid people on the internet or stand up for yourself in a belligerent rant. I'm wonderin' if this includes trollin'.

I recently asked an officer of the law what cyber bullyin' was and he couldn't explain it to me. He was a little apprehensive like why should I be askin' such questions but he obliged(you know like he should since he serves the people). I went on to ask if my internet trollin' would fall under such a hilariously titled phrase as I find "cyber bullyin'" to be. I just end up gettin' questioned what trollin' is and why I would do a such a thing. I said it was a hobby and he told me point blank it wasn't. I didn't know Police governed what hobbies are. I just thought they were things you enjoy doin'.

So is there anyone here that can tell me what the fuck cyber bullyin' is? Do I do it? I don't know.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bullying in itself is something I can't define by itself.

People are often offended or downright frightened of totally different things. Having a different opinion is considered trolling, standing up for your opinion can be considered trolling by a large majority of people.

Personally, I think bullying toughens the skin of people, and to molly coddle them throughout their entire childhood and teenage years. It never properly prepares of the actual challenges real life brings. Thus the reason why you see all these public outcry over teens killing themselves because someone calls them a name, or pushes them around....Hey there is a reason why kids pick on others.....Cause they can.

I was bullied as a child, blood drawn, actual fights and none of the push around bullshit. I stood up for myself and those people respected me for it. Did I win my fights? Not for the most part, but they knew what they were getting if they fucked with me.

Some parents, and white knights need to just let natural selection take its course. Raise men, raise women.....stop raising little bitches and pussies.

Reactions: The Cork

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I had a whole scene in a mall recently, where I called my cousin(12 years old) a Shit Nugget. Some random woman went on about how I shouldn't be bullying my kids like that, when I informed her that A) Its a term of endearment between us(to my Grandfather my cousin and I was Shit Head growing up, and since he was the first born of the next generation he got Shit Nugget), and B) That sticking her nose in other peoples business, to force her opinions is no different from actual bullying, she walked away freaking out to anyone who would even listen to her ranting. Later as we were leaving the videogame store, we were stopped by mall security, and informed that the police and children's services had been called. 2 hours trying to convince them that its a big inside joke my grandfather started when I was 5, and having my wife, and my cousin & his wife show up to better explain the entire situation, I was finally allowed to leave.

technically, the religious types that spew their bullshit to anyone on a street corner, or go door to door are bullying, same with debt collectors, ect. Anything that can be considered physical or mental harassment. Same on the net, any type of harassment online can be considered cyber bullying.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I have long rallied for an 'internet licence' for which to access the www.'s you have to meet certain criteria, like not spazzing out if someone insults your favourite celebrity (would filter out anyone pro-Beiber on Twitter)

Also I believe if someone called a guy a fat fuck, it is the other guys fault for being a lardarse and he should lose some weight, rather that the 'troll' be reprimanded for calling him out on it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Personally the mentality of people is starting to piss me off. I mean I was bullied (and I did some) so whats the fuss about?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think the problem is people say "bullying is wrong" and then don't give a definition of bullying. Some people call serious harassment, bullying and that just lowers the actual view of the situation as something childish when it is actually illegal. Then some people call simple teasing, bullying. People are dicks, they're always going to make fun of people for certain things. No one is immune to it, some can just knock the shit out of the people teasing them easier than others. Calling this bullying dramatizes it more, and makes it more serious than it is. The first is a problem, but if you just call it bullying then no one will listen to you because "it's just a bully." The second is not a problem, people can handle it on their own well enough.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Our society likes to teach people not to be bad, instead of teaching what it takes to be good. Dont do this, or dont do that. We teach kids not to bully, and I think we should teach them to stand up for themselves. Im sick of all the kids getting a trophy. Losers need to lose, and winners deserve praise. If we allow people to lose, they have something to strive for. If we teach people to stand up for themselves, bullies would not exist.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To be fair that's the same mentality as telling women not to wear skirts instead of telling men not to rape women.

There's a happy medium here, everyone always goes to one extreme or the other though.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I was bullied during my teen years. Why do most choose to acknowledge their existence? I just ignored them, they pretty much quit!!

Reactions: Twitchy

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
To be fair that's the same mentality as telling women not to wear skirts instead of telling men not to rape women.

There's a happy medium here, everyone always goes to one extreme or the other though.

Not at all the same mentality. This was about bullying, and losers getting trophies.

I think men raping women should result in castration.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Our society likes to teach people not to be bad, instead of teaching what it takes to be good. Dont do this, or dont do that.

This is the exact same mentality though. Nothing wrong with telling people not to do something bad, while also teaching them good things that should be done.

Also everyone always brings up that "everyone gets a trophy thing" and when the fuck does that happened after kids are 6 years old? At least where I live, once you pass tee-ball, you don't get shit unless you were good and even in tee-ball the team that win still gets a bigger trophy even if each kid gets one of his own for participation. That's just a saying people started years ago with no actual factual basis but it's easy to run with and easy to blame things on (see: any Fox News programming for this same strategy). By the time kids get to junior high, you won't be getting shit unless you earned it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I was bullied during my teen years. Why do most choose to acknowledge their existence? I just ignored them, they pretty much quit!!
That should be the normal response.

The people who go out of their way to talk shit about a person and stalk their social media profiles to talk shit or constantly bring up a person is not a normal person. Those people are sociopaths and should be easy to identify. Simple stuff tends to get overthought by people with ahem "best intentions".

I like offending people tbh, some people are just there to go out of their way to find something to be offended by. I don't like those people, they seem more like bullies by the way they try force their opinions on what's right and wrong onto the world. There is a happy balance, but we lost that shit after the 90s.

Reactions: punk13

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
This is the exact same mentality though. Nothing wrong with telling people not to do something bad, while also teaching them good things that should be done.

Also everyone always brings up that "everyone gets a trophy thing" and when the fuck does that happened after kids are 6 years old? At least where I live, once you pass tee-ball, you don't get shit unless you were good and even in tee-ball the team that win still gets a bigger trophy even if each kid gets one of his own for participation. That's just a saying people started years ago with no actual factual basis but it's easy to run with and easy to blame things on (see: any Fox News programming for this same strategy). By the time kids get to junior high, you won't be getting shit unless you earned it.

To your first point, thats true. There is nothing wrong with telling people not to do something bad, or telling someone to do good. If we taught how to be a better person though, and how to stand up for yourself, more than half of the 'bullying' cases would disappear.

After six years old, its already ingrained in their brain. Then they think they deserve something for participating for the rest of their life. Not only in sports, just in general. You pass grades 1 - 12 from just showing up, and when kids get to college; the majority of them fail because they think they should get participation points. Same with people thinking they deserve to be tipped because they are a waitress, or that they deserve a raise because they showed up every day. I will tip if you go above and beyond your job duties, you will get a raise if you bust your ass everyday and prove that you deserve it. Not because you showed up...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can agree with that. I just hate the trophy saying because it's hardly true from what I've seen. People do expect more than the should though, and I agree with everything about high school and college. Public high school in the United States is a joke, I don't get how anyone fails it.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Yea, i guess I just blanket the issue in the 'trophy idea', but thats what I meant lol. It just bugs the crap out of me how entitled people are. Go put in some work for something you know? I have too many friends who just expect crap to fall into their lap.