• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CWF - Past War/Nitro Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

I'm surprised a lot of people have read but not left feedback.

Twice I did the show on my own, yet nobody cares.

Chris Dresdon

As someone that has done many shows alone, I know a lot of hard work went into this and I respect you for it, Andrew. This was a good show by my estimation, I look forward to seeing the development of CWF moving forward.

PegasusKid

Good show gad to pick up the win. Cheers to Andrew for all your hard work it is much appreciated. Lets get tting for Cyber Sunday and make it a huge show

Lewb

Hmmmm. can't seem to buy a win against BRMP :p Good show though, glad to see Jericho got his, but this Wade Barrett needs to go down a peg.... see how in my next TT :) ha

Lub

Great work there Andrew! I appreciate the work, that you're doing for CWF.Kinda disappointed with my match, but at least CM Punk got hit by Brogue Kick :p Let's TT for Cyber Sunday!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Nice show here, Andrew your doing an awesome job on solo work. The shows aren't five star shows, but for solo work they are excellent. It's nice to see I picked up some momentum with a huge win over Lub. That should get my confidence up some more and will start posting for my match at Cyber. I'm looking forward to Barrett and the future of CWF. Also digging Scott Hall.

Deuce

This was a great read, can't wait to see the impact I can do on CWF with Zack Ryder, Woo Woo Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.