CWF - Past War/Nitro Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I haven't got a comment in until now because this is the first chance I have had to get on a computer, I viewed the show off my iphone which I will do most weeks and its just a pain in the ass writing on the thing so there is my reason anyway to the show, I enjoyed it, the matches I felt though were kinda short but exciting at the same time you know what I mean but the thing that stood out to me was Ants promo with him announcing his retirement, will be sad to see a fellow Aussie go but hopefully he goes out on top and The Highlight Reel, I enjoyed reading that so well done to Bronzy and I think its Rock for Punk? Only complaint I have which I dont really care about in the end anyway haha was in my tt's during the week, I played Face so would of thought the crowd cheered me but who the hell cares really, i dont. In the end good show with some matches announced for Cyber Sunday, blockbuster matches they could be, lets just roll on War

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF War - 7th of November, 2011

war.png

Monday 7th November
'Finlay's Farewell' - Episode 7

Live From,
Madison Square Garden, New York
6653-new-york-madison-square-garden-1.jpg

[video=youtube;IFOQhLF5cQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOQhLF5cQQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

CWF Monday Night War Theme Song plays throughout the arena as pyrotechnics explode

SLyTkv7aS17zIQEs8y5oovhBokWt7jNN56+C8Lgf8DFKcbxkVub9QAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Jim Ross: Welcome to Monday Night WAR, I'm Jim Ross.. and I'm with Booker T here. Tonight we've got some great matches like always and a lot of action for WAR!

Booker T: Dis gon' be a good show dawg! Finlay's farewell tonight facin' Jericho for dat World Heavyweight Championship. We got da number one contender's match, Regal 'n Trips H 'n Mattitude facin' Masters of Perfection, dis gon' be a good night like always dawg!

Jim Ross: That it will, The crowd's sure loud tonight, let's roll. Our first match is Mattitude vs. Masters of Perfection and Mattitude are already in the ring.

[video=youtube;osr0JxHm9nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osr0JxHm9nY[/video]

'ONE OK ROCK - Liar' begins playing as the crowd boo's knowing it's Masters of Perfection... Ziggler and Rey make their way down the entrance ramp as they look at Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore, they slide into the ring as the bell sounds.

- Ding Ding Ding -

The match begins with Rey Mysterio and Shannon Moore in the ring, instantly Ziggler runs into the ring and knocks Hardy off the apron. The referee looks at Hardy who's on the ground, Ziggler sees the opportunity to low-blow Moore while the referee doesn't look, Rey then dropkicks Moore from behind sending him to the second ropes as Rey connects with the 619 as Rey then does a Springboard headbutt dive as he makes the pin.

Winner by pinfall, Masters of Perfection!

Jim Ross: Masters of Perfection cheated early and got the pin here.... Such a short match and I'm really starting to worry for Mattitude here.

Masters of Perfection head up towards backstage as Mattitude soon follow, we cut to a backstage segment.

The camera's shoot backstage, showing a couple walking through the backstage area, looking like they have just arrived. The couple walk closer to the camera, revealing that the couple is in fact, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Triple-H-Stephanie-McMahon-triple-h-and-stephanie-mcmahon-8569039-320-240.jpg

The couple look in a good mood as suddenly a voice is heard from outside the camera shoot.

???: Excuse me, Triple H.

The couple ignore the voice as they continue walking but then a figure runs across the screen. The couple stop in their tracks, staring at the figure as he takes deep breaths, trying to catch his breath back before he starts to talk. The figure is now revealed as Todd Grisham, the interviewer.

002.jpg

Todd: Excuse me Triple H, Stephanie, I was wondering if I c.....

Todd gets cut off mid sentence by Triple H who places his hand onto Todd's, ripping the mic out of it and staring him down with a look of disgust on his face.

011.jpg

Triple H : Let me guess Todd, you wanted to ask me and my wife some questions, even though we are quite literally 10 seconds through the door? I mean i'm use to a welcome party but I just don't think you quite make the icing on the cake Todd but I will give you something. How about i'll agree to take this microphone from you, I will give my thoughts on what questions I want to answer here right now while you just stand there looking like a geek, I mean that's what your best at Todd, it certainly isn't picking your spots I have to tell you.

Todd nods his head as Triple H motions for him to back up a bit. He looks towards the camera now as he speaks into the mic.

I bet all of you are thinking the exact same thing that John Cena and William Regal woke up thinking last week after I knocked both of them out. What business did I have interfearing with that match and costing John Cena his Hardcore Championship, then destroying both men on top of that titantron, even after I told all of you that I was finished with that Hardcore Championship and I Was moving on from Cena. Well my reasoning is quite simple, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, it doesn't take a brain scientist to figure it out, it doesn't even take Albert Einstein to figure it out, all it takes is a little bit of thought. I want all of you to take a few minutes out of your time, whether you are here at War live, watching at home or listening to this in the bathroom because you haven't quite made it back from a Chris Jericho interview yet, close your eyes and take your mind back to last week.

Triple H pauses, looking at Todd and motion for him to close his eyes. Todd obliges and Triple H taps his chin as a few moments pass. Triple H clicks his fingers before he starts to speak again.

Alright, that should be long enough, now if you are all like Todd here and couldn't quite think of why I did it, I will shed some light on the situation. Last week I told everyone, I told the world that I was done with John Cena and someone that was in that Elimination Chamber match should get ready to play the game, everyone fell for it, including John Cena but everyone should know that I don't take kindly to being embarressed and thats exactly what John Cena did to me when he beat me inside that house. This war between me and John Cena is far from over, in fact I would say it hasn't even truly began yet, I have alot of ass kicking saved up with his name on it. The new and improved Cena did what he wanted to do when he pissed me off, he wanted to get under my skin and he succdeded but I know that he that it would be over after Elimination Chamber, well John, I'm still here buddy, I'm still pissed and I'm still out to get your blood so I hope your not here tonight, I hope you don't try and get a little bit of revenge tonight because the frame of mind I am in, it would be stupid for you to even try and get at me.

Triple H seems to get a bit angry as he breathes heavily towards the camera, smoke nearly coming out of his ears. He seems to take a while to calm down as Todd looks a bit scared at the side of the camera. Triple H nods his head as Steph massages his shoulders. He looks towards Todd before looking back at Steph, getting back to the calm look as he finally ends up looking at the camera.

Now as for you Regal, what happened last week had nothing to do with beef between myself and yourself, you were just simply at the wrong place, at the wrong time winning the wrong title so what happens between us tonight becomes important. You see Regal, I'm not impressed that you got John Cena to say 'I quit' for the first time in his life because everyone watching knows that it was in fact The Game that made him say those words, I wasn't impressed with your win against Beniot at EC but I will be impressed at Cyber Sunday if you manage to stay out of mine and Cena's way, maybe even have yourself a little fun with the prisoners while we go at it and to be honest with you, I might even let you beat Cena at the end of it if your lucky, but tonight, you have my full attention Regal which doesn't bode well for you so just go out there and try your best, I'm telling you right now that your best won't be enough, i'll see you out there 'chap'. Come on Steph, lets go to our lockeroom.

Triple H starts to walk off, handing Todd back his microphone before storming out of the camera shot. Stephanie starts to leave but quickly turns back towards Todd, asking for him to put the mic towards her mouth as he once again obliges.

5651261248_43188a341f.jpg

Stephanie: I have a question for you Todd, are you the only interviewer CWF has employed because every week it is you that decides to bug myself and Triple H for an interview? You know what, don't bother answering that, I will just get my Daddy to employ some more, possibly women.

Todd: Umm Stephanie, I don't think your dad will be able to help you with that anymore.

Steph takes a step back, seeming surprised by the response that was given by Todd as the mic is put back to her lips.

Steph: And what do you mean by t.......

Triple H: Steph, hurry up, I wanna get settled in before my match with Regal tonight.

Triple H yells this from out of shot as he cuts Steph off just before she can finish. She looks at Todd, looking like she wants to finish that sentence, then sighs and runs off after Triple H as Todd sighs in relief, wiping his forehead as the shot switches to somewhere else in the arena.

T
he fans in attendence are waiting patiently for something amazing to happen inside the CWF arena, when a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as it seems a man that could produce something amazing seems to be coming out. Everyone looks towards the stage as the arena starts to flash green and purple.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. The crowd aren't waiting long as The Game, Triple H strides out from the back, looking towards his feet as the fans are going crazy. Triple H lifts his head, looks out into the crowd with a massive smile on his face, rubbing and patting his stomach as he motions to the back. The crowd are looking towards the curtain again as Stephanie McMahon walks out behind him. Stephanie walks out, towards her man as they embrace in the middle of the ramp with massive smiles across their face.

13.jpg

They look towards the ring, as they start to make their way down the ramp. Hand in hand as all the fans go crazy for McMahon-Helmsleys, bending over the side to try and get a high five but both have changed to a focus look and don't take their eyes off the ring as they reach the end of the ramp. Triple H climbs up onto the apron, opening the ropes for his wife who climbs up the steel steps and through the ropes.

[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He walks down the entrance ramp and once at the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron before entering the ring.

william-regal-pide-una-oportunidad.jpg

- Ding Ding Ding -

Regal and HHH lock up in the middle of the ring as HHH pushes Regal as he falls back. HHH then quickly walks over to Regal as Regal does a drop toe hold sending HHH to the corner turnbuckle as HHH hits his head on the second ropes. Regal then slides to the right before getting behind HHH and connecting with a belly-to-back suplex. Regal then gets to his feet as he bounces off the ropes and comes back towards HHH with a leg drop which connects. Regal then goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

HHH gets to his feet quickly as Regal looks for a clothesline but HHH ducks as Regal turns around as HHH then connects with a DDT. HHH then goes to the top rope as Regal gets up as HHH looks for a clothesline but Regal blocks it as Regal then grabs HHH in a double-underhook position but HHH quickly counters before flipping Regal over his head as Regal goes back to the mat. HHH then performs a knee drop as HHH then gets Regal to his feet as HHH then does a spinebuster, Regal slowly gets up as HHH then kicks Regal in the abdomen before performing the pedigree which connects.

Jim Ross: HHH proving why he wants that Hardcore Championship so much!

Winner by pinfall, Triple H!

After the match, Scott Hall jumps over the barricades as he begins beating down on Regal before lifting him up and connecting with a Crucifix Powerbomb. HHH and Hall shakes hand as the crowd boo's heavily, we go to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reeses, proudly sponsoring Monday Night WAR

The arena is silent. Perhaps a little too silent. There’s been a prolonged period of, well, nothing much going on before suddenly the lights go down. Red lights flit around the arena before coming to rest on the stage area as eerie sirens begin to sound.

[video=youtube;d13h1-xIKtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13h1-xIKtw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Finally the CWF fans recognise the theme and pop for the figure of Kurt Angle rising from beneath the stage, American flag draped over his shoulders. He throws it off with a roar and pyro before he escapes the smoke left from the ‘technics. In wrestling gear to show off his physique, Angle strides to the ring, clapping hands with just one or two of the younger fans in attendance. Angle climbs between the ropes with his microphone and addresses the crowd.

Angle_6195_13_280x_1268837a.jpg

Angle: Thanks, thanks a lot. It’s been a little while and I just want to say…IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK, YEAH!

Arms outstretched Kurt spins in circles for a few seconds before coming to rest with an off-mic ‘WOO!’

Man that felt good. More to the point I feel good. My body has been on a bit of a downward turn for the last couple of years but I can say hand on my heart at this moment…I feel better than I’ve felt in a long long time.

The crowd cheer for the positive vibes.

Now what some of you may not know is I’ve been waiting in the wings for a week or two now just waiting to get back out here. They said “Kurt do ya want video packages?†I said no. They said “Kurt we’ll book you wherever you want, you want top of the card, you want bottom of the card, you want the champ? Go get him.†I said no. I said don’t promote this, don’t give me what I want because I’m Kurt freakin’ Angle, I said let the fans decide. I said let the fans tell management when they’re ready to see Kurt Angle tear it up with the best of them again.

The crowd pops as they tend to when they believe their reactions have more than a 5% bearing on most booking decisions.

I’m back to work my way from the bottom, to the top. I want you to throw anyone and everyone at me because there’s one thing this company has been missing since it began. Do you want to know what that thing is? It’s not the 3 I’s, it’s not hustle, royalties and…whatever…it’s a ‘won the gold medal with a broken neck’, one in a million, best in the business, world champion, Kurt Angle!

Angle drops the microphone and spins again, a grin across his face as he's clearly happy to be back in the ring. He then heads up to the entrance ramp and out backstage.

Jim Ross: I'm glad Angle's back, such a great ring-worker.

[video=youtube;KDvgdO2T3PM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDvgdO2T3PM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Booker T: What da hell goin' on 'ere?

Scott Hall's theme, "Marvelous Me" by Dale Oliver floods the PA System and The Bad Guy himself enters through the curtain. He stops to strike a pose at the top of the entrance ramp, before walking down to the ring.

ScottHall004.jpg

Scott Hall stops at ringside to throw his signature toothpick at a camera man. He then climbs in the ring and demands a microphone. He pauses for a second, before speaking.

Hey yo...!

30_display_image.jpg

What is it I once said? You know who I am but you don't know why I'm here! Yeah that's it. However, The Bad Guy in CWF won't be a mystery like my debuts have been in the past. I don't have time for the Tom Foolery. I have came to The Championship Wrestling Federation and I have came to make an impact! I have came here because I have something to prove, mang. CWF is where the best wrestlers in the world are. I want to prove to the world that I am one of those guys. I have competed in the biggest companies in the world but never before have I had a match in CWF. In my time, in the other big companies around the world, I have seen them come and I have seen them go. I have also had a bad reputation of being a politician. People claim that I am a bad guy both in and out of the ring. And I have to admit, they are right. Not only am I a bady guy, but I am damn proud of it! I will do whatever it takes to make it to the top of the wrestling world.

A fan in the front row is flipping Hall the bird and continuing to cuss at him. Scott Hall leans over the top rope and yells at him in return.

Scott-Hall.jpg

Security attempts to calm the fan down.

Back off of him. I want to hear what the guy has to say. Why don't you come on in here and say it to my face, mang? Come on guys, help this guy into the ring.

Security assists the fan over the guard rail and into the ring.

You are in here now. You are in here with the big boys. In fact, you are standing eye to eye with the baddest man in wrestling history, mang. So what do you have to say? You want to voice your opinion, well go ahead.

The Fan hesitates but follows through.

I think that you are a disgrace to the wrestling business! You are a liar and a cheater! And you Scott Hall, are a sell out!

Scott Hall punches the fan in the face, and drops him instantly. Hall stands over him and begins to talk.

It's funny how you claim these things about me, when you don't know shit about me, mang!

Hall uses his foot to roll the fan out of the ring.

That right there was a message. It was a message to the CWF lockeroom. Don't mess with Da Bad Guy!

Hall throws down the microphone and exits the ring as his music hits.

Jim Ross: What a disrespectful guy!
We go backstage and we find Edge on his cell phone.

Edge: What is that yeah I know tonight I need to step up. Yes I know go for Batista's legs, he is due for a torn hamstring any day now. What's that? Yeah Sheamus needs to shut up becuase he couldn't talk if his life depended on.

Todd Grisham: You got a minute Edge?

Edge says I'll call you back and nods at Todd in approval.

Todd Grisham: Now Edge your in a cruical fatal four way match to determine who will be the next challenger to Chris Jericho? You have been around the title scene for a few months now, will you remain there or is the night where it all ends?

Edge: The night where it all ends, are you kidding me Todd? I've been on a cold streak as of late, but you should know better than anyone else that I'm the most dangerous superstar that can get hot at any time. I've defied odds before and I'll do it again toinght. Some may look at me as a guy slowly fading away well that's fine screw them. You just add up more motivation for me to go out there and tear people's heads off. It's not like I need motivation though considering the clueless comments Batista always makes. I have enough motivation and that is to reign surpreme once again. It won't stop tonight, I'll get back on a roll starting tonight. I won't be stopped by some lunatic, or angry Irishman or, a mouthy Punk. I'll show you all how it's done and become the number one contender again!

Todd Grisham: How do you feel about the retirement of Finlay tonight? Does it burn you that he has beat you now three times in your career?

Edge looks around with a devious look in his eye then responds.

20pogzk.jpg

Edge: I've come to respect Finlay more and more. He has showed me up for once without any interference or under minded tactics. So I applaud Finlay and despite his arrogance, he will be missed. He beat the hell out of people here and his violence will be missed. That being said, just one less guy in the title picture so that's always good. He's been my worst nightmare let's face it, so now I challenge anyone else to actually beat me.

Todd Grisham: Well not to tick you off or anything, but I remember Matt Hardy pinning you although he didn't do it alone.

Edge: Well you just answered your own question Einstein. I find it funny Matt Hardy isn't in this match after claiming to be the next big thing in this company. Well you know Matt, you kind to need to be competing for the championship to say things like that. But what do ya know, Matt Hardy overhyping himself for the 5353th time in his career. Matt is worthless and don't worry he will get what is coming to him in the future. If he thought Batista's beatdown on him was bad last week, wait till you see me Matt. I always seem to be the grim reaper of your pain, well that's going to be the case again!!

Todd Grisham: Last question Edge before you go, we haven't talked about Chris Jericho yet. Do you have any words for him?

Edge: I think I'll wait till next week to verbally abuse him after I win tonight. Until then Chris, try not to be such an assclown with the title.

The crowd oh's loudly as Edge walks away from the camera as we go to commercial.

cybersunday.png

27TH NOVEMBER 2011, NOT FAR AWAY!

he Camera has shot back to the ring, as it seems a match is about to get started, the crowd are getting restless waiting for some action to happen when a voice is heard throughout the arena.

???: Sorry to interupt this CWF War, but I have a very special announcement to make.

The crowd are looking around everywhere, recgonizing the voice but can't see the superstar who it belongs to. The titantron is blank and the ring empty but sooner or later, a figure gradruly acsends from the stage, similair to what Rey MYsterio does but doesn't jump up, just stands there and everyone sees that MVP is the one that was speaking. MVP looks around the arena, all dressed up in a suit, massive smile on his face as flicks his arms, preparing himself to speak again as he raises the mic to his mouth.

08.jpg

MVP: Actually I'm not sorry for the interuption homies as I am MVP and this time should automatically be given to someone like me. Now before we get started with my announcement, there is only one thing that I can say to start this off, me being here can only mean one thing and that one thing means that Big Things are popping while little things are stopping because MVP is better then you.

The crowd MVP for his cockyness as he just smiles and ignores them, continuing on his merry way.

All of you should remember who I am but if you have been blowing your brother all the time that I graced you with my presence, I will remind you all of what special talent I truly am, now dawgs, I am Montel Vontavious Porter, don't even worry about all of y'all trying to say that, I know anything with more then one syabell is a effort for you so just call me what I rightfully am, The MVP of CWF, thats right my dawgs, MVP is once again inside the CWF business and once again a CWF superstar. Now Bret Hart wanted to keep a secret for a bit longer, Bret wanted people to get sick of CWF so I could be his ace in the hole, but I'm not like that, I didn't wanna sit in the back while I watch little stars sparkle sparkle, I wanted to get started and show you that I'm the big star and I certainly shine. Just like I did in my first time in CWF, do y'all remember that? You remember me and Mark Henry dominating team after team after team after team, I can't even remember how many teams quit the business because of us but not only that, you are listening to one half of the first ever CWF Tag Team Champions, there is only one other person in this world that can say that and I bet all of you are expecting to hear from him shortly, am I right?

The fans scream and shout, not really knowing what will happen, some of them cheering for Mark Henry, but most of them just booing MVP as he shakes his finger at them.

Well thats really sweet that you love the big oaf but he ain't coming back here with me, you see I have brought a Tag Team partner with me but I brought a tag team partner that I wouldn't have to carry, Mark Henry was nothing more then the shadow of MVP, he always hid behind me and got a the little bit of spotlight leftover that managed to miss me, but thats all changed, MArk Henry is gone and I have brought a new tag team partner to dominate the Tag Division even more, all I can see in the future is total destruction and easy nights for MVP, so without further ado, let me introduce my new Tag Team Partner, he should all be familar with you all.

MVP points to the back, nothing happens for a while as the crowd get to their feet, wanting to know who it is. MVP waves his arm, motioning for them to make an appearance as suddenly Bubba Ray Dudley walks out onto the ramp, with a serious look on his face.

ray6.jpg

He looks around the arena, all booing him as he just shakes them off and walks over to MVP who gives him a hug, then a high five before raising his arms in the air. MVP starts to clap as he hands the mic over to Bubba Dudley to say a few words.

Bubba Dudley: You all can boo me and my new partner but at the end of the day, we don't give a flying crap. MVP was the first ever CWF Tag Team Champion while I am the most successful Tag Team Champion of all time, do you really think that all the people you cheer for can stop us? I'll give the answer so you don't fry your brain thinking to hard, hell no. The forming of this time pretty much spells the end for the tag division as sooner or later, everyone will get sick of us dominating, of MVP and Bubba Ray Dudley being on top of that mountain and pushing people down 2 by 2 straight down to the bottom.

Bubba hands the mic back to MVP as he smiles and puts his hand on his shoulder.

MVP: You know what Bubba, we've wasted enough time out here speaking to these lot, how about we get out of here, I have the local V.I.P section booked for the nightclub just down the round and we can go and get some drinks down us and have all the women we want, I wouldn't set your standards high though buddy, look where the hell we are, I hope you like scares from where the other head was cut off.

MVP starts to laugh as Bubba Dudley nods his head. Both men start to turn and walk towards the titantron as the boo's are heard all around the arena. MVP and Bubba vanish behind the curtain as the action is about to start again.

Justin Roberts: This match is a number one contenders match, the winner will be facing the CWF Heavyweight Champion or Chris Jericho at Cyber Sunday.

"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg[/video]

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt as he makes his way down the ring, CM Punk then walks to the commentary area as he takes a seat waiting for his opponents.

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013%7E14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant before looking at CM Punk as...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off as everyone waits for the last opponent to come out, Batista.

The War buzz has rolled right into Madison Square Garden, home of former owner Tazz! And New York is hyped for the episode of War to come. With a championship match, and a number one contender shot at stake, if the title stays with the company of course. The first person the New York CWF faithful get to see is....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring as CM Punk grabs a microphone.

CM Punk: I'm idle...

CM Punk remains in his commentary seat as Sheamus, Batista and Edge look at each other.

The bell rings as Sheamus quickly goes after Edge before hitting him with a few right hands, Batista stands by the corner as he watches Sheamus and Edge go at it. Batista looks at CM Punk who seems relaxed. Edge then gains an upper-hand on Sheamus by sending him to the corner turnbuckle. Batista finds an advantage here as he charges at Sheamus with a thunderous clothesline. Edge then grabs Batista from behind before connecting with an Edgecution. Edge goes for the pin but Sheamus quickly breaks up the pinfall as Sheamus grabs Edge before kicking him in the stomach before doing a discus punch. Batista gets to his feet and grabs Sheamus and connects with a Spinebuster. Batista then goes and makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

CM Punk: You know, these three guys are really trying their best and here I am... waiting for the perfect opportunity. They'll eventually lose energy, just watch and see.

As Edge gets to his feet, Batista then irish-whips him to the ropes as Edge springs off, Batista looks for a clothesline but Edge ducks as he gets to the other ropes as CM Punk quickly rushes out and grabs Edge's feet before sliding him out of the ring. CM Punk then grabs Edge before doing a suplex. Sheamus gets to his feet as Batista grabs him but Sheamus quickly punches Batista before sending him over the top rope as Batista crashes into CM Punk and Edge both on the outside. Sheamus then walks to the ropes as Batista, CM Punk and Batista are all getting to their feet. Sheamus then jumps over the top rope for a Shoulderblock but Edge spears him mid-air as Sheamus crashes into the apron. Batista then grabs Edge and throws him to the barricades as CM Punk grabs Batista from behind before lifting Batista to CM's Shoulders, Batista then elbows CM Punk in the jaw as Batista backslides off CM Punk before charging into CM Punk as he hits his back on the apron. Batista repeats two more times before grabbing CM Punk and preparing to set up the Batista Bomb. While Batista sets this up, Edge gets to his feet and spears Batista as CM Punk manages to land on his feet. CM Punk grabs Sheamus and slides him into the ring looking for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: Everything's happening so fast, I can barely keep up!

CM Punk then grabs Sheamus and lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with the Go To Sleep, While this is performed Edge has slid into the ring. CM Punk thinks he's all alone as he looks for a pin on Sheamus but Edge sneakily from behind rolls CM Punk in a schoolboy.

KICK OUT!

Edge gets to his feet as he kicks CM Punk in the stomach as Edge then looks for a sharpshooter and locks it in. While Sheamus is knocked out cold, CM Punk is struggling to escape. Batista slowly gets back into the ring as he then kicks Edge in the head as Edge lets go of the sharpshooter. Edge gets to his feet as he Irish-whips Batista to the corner turnbuckle as Batista hits the corner turnbuckle hard as he stumbles across to the middle of the ring, Edge then moves back as he goes for a Spear but Batista moves out of the way as Edge goes straight into the corner turnbuckle hitting his shoulder on the steel post. As Edge gets back to his feet, CM Punk quickly grabs Edge setting up the Go To Sleep but Batista sees the advantage as he spears CM Punk as Edge goes through the second and bottom rope out of the ring as Batista goes for the pinfall.

Your winner and NEW Number One Contender, BATISTA!

Jim Ross:
Batista's won! What a great match, it could have gone to anybody then!
wwe-smackdown08-batista_1213040714.jpg

As the match finishes, we see Bret Hart on the titantron.

Bret_Hart_467460a.jpg

Bret Hart: Congratulations Batista, mind you everybody put their best on today and I was pleased with what I saw. With CM Punk, Sheamus and Edge being unsuccessful... Those three will face off at Cyber Sunday in a Triple Threat, the winner will then become the NEW Number One Contender to the CWF Heavyweight Championship possibly facing Batista or Jericho. I wish you three the best of luck!

Booker T: Dat match gon' be a real good one, Jericho and Batista and dat triple threat!

We then go to commercial.

Alessia_Ventura.jpg

Alessia Ventura

War’s titantron lights up with a vignette, on it is a world in chaos, it looks like a bomb has gone off. A Church lays in ruin as a young girl cries in the streets covered in mud and dirt. The crowd doesn’t know what to think about this until we see a black boot and the end of what appears to be either a cape or coat. A voice much like a narrator promoting a new movie Trailer in America speaks.​

Voice: A company on the verge of destruction. The Death knell is here at last. They will all pay for their sins in blood. Vengeance lives, and its coming to CWF.

The titantron turns blood red and the lights dim red as well.​

Voice: Be prepared. The End is nigh! He is angry, he will seek retribution, and the weak will be destroyed. CWF your time has come and gone. Prepare for your END!

The Titantron shows a montage of past superstars in CWF. Punk, Jericho, Finley, Edge, Sheamus, Cena, all of which are covered in blood and lay motionless on the map.​

Voice: The venom that will slowly kill CWF is coming! You’ve been warned!
Jim Ross: Who on Earth is that?!

[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY[/video]

As the theme of Chris Jericho blasts through the PA, boos accompany it. The World Heavyweight Champion emerges from behind the curtain as the reaction now intensifies tenfold. Jericho smirks to himself as he strolls down the ramp with incomparable swagger, looking quite pleased with himself. However, the smirk fades and the scowl returns, Jericho now focused on the task at hand, and that task is sending Finlay home with nothing.

Jericho keeps the title hefted over his shoulder as he climbs the steel steps as he waits for Finlay.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to cheers from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in as the crowd bursts out in the loudest 'Finlay' chant ever heard.

Booker T: Listen to dat crowd man! They all lovin' Finlay 'ere!

Jim Ross: I gotta admit, he's a hard worker and I'd love to see him beat Chris Jericho tonight.

The bell rings as they quickly lock up in the middle of the ring, Finlay gains the upper hand breaking the lock before using a wristlock followed by a hammerlock. Finlay pushes Jericho away as Jericho turns around and looks at him as Finlay laughs. Jericho charges at Finlay as Finlay ends up with a drop toe hold on Jericho as Jericho faceplants the mat. Finlay grabs Jericho's left leg and places it in a submission hold but Jericho manages to roll around before kicking Finlay in the stomach as Finlay stumbles a few steps back, Jericho quickly gets up with an arm-drag before turning Finlay around to his feet as Jericho lifts Finlay up in a vertical suplex as he quickly drops him to the mat. Jericho goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Jericho then rushes to the ropes where he jumps onto the second ropes as he performs a lionsault but Finlay gets to his feet and manages to catch Jericho mid-air with a Japanese arm-drag, Jericho falls to the mat as he gets up as he hits the ropes as he bounces back. Finlay grabs him from behind before a reverse suplex is performed. Finlay then walks to the corner turnbuckle where he gets onto the second rope and leaps off with a leg drop. Finlay then makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: What a match we've got here for the World Heavyweight Championship! Right here on WAR!

Finlay then grabs Jericho and raises him up to his feet, Finlay then goes for an Irish-whip but Jericho quickly counters with a knee to Finlay's chest before connecting with a DDT. Jericho then rushes to the ropes and leaps off the second ropes with a lionsault, Jericho connects as he awaits for Finlay to get to his feet. Finlay gets up as Jericho looks for a Codebreaker but Finlay catches him as Finlay places him in a muscle-buster position before spinning him around with a huge spinning powerslam!

Jim Ross: What an unique move there by Finlay!

Finlay then looks for the pinfall.

Jericho legs on ropes!

Booker T: You've got to be kidding me!

Finlay then looks to lock in the Celtic Knot but Jericho rolls over and rolls Finlay up in a schoolboy while his feet is on the bottom ropes.

The referee sees it and tells Jericho off. Jericho begins arguing with the referee as Hornswoggle hops up on the apron to give Finlay a Shillelagh but the referee turns around and sees that. As he tells Hornswoggle to step off, Jericho hits a low-blow on Finlay before connecting with a Codebreaker. Jericho goes for the pin as Hornswoggle is still distracting, the referee then bans Hornswoggle from the ringside. The referee then turns around.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: Jericho could have had that if the referee paid attention.

Jericho then argues with the referee once again claiming it was a three count, the referee says it was two. Jericho pushes the referee and the referee says he will disqualify him if that's the case. Jericho smiles and pushes the referee once again as the referee rings the bell.

Winner by Disqualification, Finlay... Still your CWF Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Booker T:
NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIS!

The crowd boo's absolutely heavily here, Finlay is pissed off as he grabs Jericho and connects with the Celtic Cross. Finlay looks absolutely furious and sad, he slides out of the ring as he grabs a chair but Bret Hart makes his way down quickly enough.

Bret Hart: Stop right there guys... Chris, you did this on purpose and I won't allow it. This match is going to restart and it's a No Disqualification Match!

Finlay slides into the ring with the chair but Jericho is already back up on his feet as Finlay goes to hit Jericho with the chair, Jericho blocks and jumps up connecting with a Codebreaker as Finlay crashes into the chair. Finlay looks knocked out cold, Jericho then makes the pin.

KICK OUT!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! HOW DID HE MANAGE THAT?

The crowd extremely shocked Finlay has just kicked out. Jericho grabs Finlay and places him in an Argentine Rack, Jericho then drops to his knees as he drops Finlay. Jericho then slaps on the Walls of Jericho.

Booker T: Damn dawg, this gon' be over!

Finlay is struggling as Hornswoggle is by the entrance ramp as he holds up a a four clover-leaf. Finlay sees it and flips over before rolling Jericho in a schoolboy pin.

Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Champion, Finlay!

Finlay cannot believe his eyes, he gets up as he is quite emotional. Jericho looks absolutely furious as the referee tells him to leave, Jericho looks to attack but Finlay quickly kicks Jericho in the stomach before connecting with a DDT. Finlay grabs his Shillelagh just in case as the crowd get to their feet and cheer for Finlay.
Finlay-WWE-Superstar-6.jpg

Jim Ross: What a well deserved win, the championship is now vacated.

Booker T: He deserved it, what a great win!

Bret Hart gets on the microphone.

Bret Hart: Congratulations Finlay on winning. We, CWF will miss you and we are thankful we had a hard working man like yourself in this business.

Jericho slides out of the ring and grabs a microphone and cuts Hart off.

Chris Jericho: Seeing that I lost... I have a rematch clause, I want to use it right now and Bret. If you don't... I'll be more than happy to speak to Jim Connelly about it.

Bret interrupts.

Bret Hart: I'm not going to do that, I already stated that you'll be contending it at Cyber Sunday. So... you're just going to have to wait until then!

Jim Connelly pops up on the titantron.

Jim Ross: This isn't looking good at all...
Jim-Connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, now Bret... I am the owner of CWF. Jericho wants his rematch clause... He'll have it right now. Everybody is banned from ringside, there are no rules in this match. Only a referee must be around for the three count, we're having an UNSANCTIONED MATCH for the World Heavyweight Championship and that begins right now!

The lights goes out as this theme song is heard...

[video=youtube;8S4sKxc0AbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S4sKxc0AbY[/video]

Jim Ross: STING?!

The lights come back on as Sting uses a baseball bat and hits Finlay. Jericho makes the cover.

Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Championship, CHRIS JERICHO!

The lights goes off as Sting has disappeared, Jericho slides out of the ring as he heads up the entrance ramp.

Booker T: DID YOU JUST SEE DAT?

Jim Ross: What the hell? Sting appeared then left! Jericho's our Champion once again.

The crowd boo's heavily as Bret Hart looks extremely pissed off as he walks towards backstage, Finlay is still down and out. The scene finishes with Jericho holding up the Championship up high as the screen fades.

Chris-Jericho-wins-World-Heavyweight-Champion8.JPG

CREDITS:

Andrew - The entire show
Promos - Respective TT'rs.

CONFIRMED FOR CYBER SUNDAY:

MATCHES:
CWF Championship Hell in a Cell. Special Ref HBK
Hassan vs. Christian© vs. Kevin Thorn

CWF Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. Jericho©

Number One Contenders Match to CWF Heavyweight
CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship - Falls count anywhere elimination match
Alex Riley(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Muhammad Hassan

CWF Tag Team Championship - Three Stages of Hell (Submission, TLC, Backstage Brawl)
Beer Money vs. Mr. T & "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

CWF Tag Team Championship Contendership - Extreme Rules
Mason Ryan & Ezekiel Jackson vs. Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

Singles Match
The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy

OOC: Yeah, I did the entire show by myself, I hope you guys enjoyed the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

SBS

Reaction score
Major props Andrew. Reading through the only gripe I could come up with was the match lengths, that was UNTIL I saw you did the whole damn thing yourself. That is unbelievable so major props just don't burn yourself out man. Maybe next week I will be able to help you a little we will see. Sting coming out and costing Finley the World Title was my favorite part of the show as was the match in general. We had two title changes in one night which is always a treat. I wasn't here for Ants but I remember his Finley from ETW and wanted to say thank you for all you've done for this fed Ants. Your legacy will be remembered and I hope you'll come back one day. Hoping posting picks up cause this Fed has serious potential. To Andrew who wrote it and everyone who turned in promos thank you for a great read.

ants

Reaction score
Well, Finlay retires a two-time CWF Heavyweight Champion.

I want to say thanks to Andrew for giving me the opportunities he did, and running with my character, he does a good job and works hard to keep this going every week and seems to cop a lot of crap. Hopefully that eases up in the near future. To everyone else I TT'd against, it was great, I really enjoyed it. Was hoping to go big in the TT sesh with Bronzy but he never got back to it, but it doesn't matter!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I really feel bad for not being able to write my match Andrew. I've just been too down and out and I just got my internet back up and working. Anyways great show regardless and I'm really gonna miss ants around here. He's a beast and I never thought Finlay could be a main event caliber guy until you played him.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
First of all, it's a pity, that ants is leaving, his Finlay was great. Hope you can come back some time man. To the show, amazing job Andrew. You did this all on your own and that's pretty awesome. I like the main event, it was very well written. Looking forward to next week and Cyber Sunday.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Props to Ants First things first. You were an amazing presence here in CWF and I always looked forward to seeing your posts and this week was not a let down. You wil be missed greatly and look forward to if and when you decide to return. Gooduck with everything outside of the efed man. Now to Andrew great show, unfortunate my promo was sent to Hoov who couldnt get it in but that is life so no sweat. Amazing show especially for a one man effort. No one can argue that you d not give your everything to this show and everyone appreciates it.

Now for the show I thought it was ok, not one of the best but there seemed to be a lack of TT in some areas. Nice ytwist Sting costing Finlay the title. but yeah solid. Cheers Andrew and everyone who got in their promos for the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
6653-new-york-madison-square-garden-1.jpg

The camera lights up with the Maddison Square Garden front of House and then drops down to show John Cena standing outside the arena clearly pissed off with the events from last week. He speaks as the arena boos.

Theekhai2203536.jpg

John Cena
So it seems for some reason that when I showed up to that over rated hell hole known as Maddison Square Gardens, John Cena has been blacklisted from entering the arena. Now to be honest with yal this don’t come as much of a surprise I mean if I was Brett Hart after the shit he pulled on me last week I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me right now. But Brett let me tell you this there is more than one way for John Cena to make his presence felt in this damn arena and you can be damn sure that I have Chain Gang members situate around that arena ready to pounce at my word so you better be watching your back homie because to quote that Blue, now jobless posser, Somebody gonna get got before this night is through yall. And Brett no amount of security or anything is going to mean that everyone is safe.

Now the arena continues to boo however it has settled slightly. However a small Cena sucks chant breaks out which can be heard outside the arena. He flips hi finger to the building and continues.

John+Cena+JohnCenaMDad805.jpg

John Cena
Yall Shut your fat mouths. If I want your opinions Ill ask you stupid fu*&ers. Yall know that John Cena should be standing here right now the Hardcore Champion but I was screwed by that stupid son of a bitch Triple H. Now Hunter I am surprised that after the beating I had given you at Elimination Chamber you had the balls to come anywhere near me on War, but you can be damn sure that I do not appreciate you messing up my title run. Now that joke of a British shitbrain William Regal holds the one thing that I want, the one thing I need and the one thing that I am going to tear the two of you limb from limb to get back around my waist. So John Cena can once again proclaim to be the CWF Hardcore Champion of the World.

John Laughs to himself and shakes his head then looks to his right as we hear a door open. John smiles as he continues.

276620_111676835578262_5606298_n.jpg

John Cena
But last week I spoke about my Chain Gang Army expanding with the .. um .. recruitment of newer members. Now what a better time to introduce these men than to do that right now. Because Hart you see you did not ban these to from your God damn arena and they have been searching for me to find a way in. Ladies and Gentlemen it is with little concern, care factor or thought of your own feeling I introduce to you the newest members of the Chain Gang Reigm …… formerly know as Broski’s the future CWF Tag Team Champions C…..G….B! Zack Ryder, Robbie E and Cookie.

The fans fall silent confused surely the Internet Champion and the man whos career they have built had joined with the man who only two months ago turned his back on them. But sure enough the Long Island Iced Z walks into view as the arena erupts with views however some are still hesitant to believe this is happening.

bio-zackryder.jpg

Zack Ryder
Woo Woo Woo Who Knew It? But that’s right Broski’s Robbie E and Cookie along with me the Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder have joined forces with the unstoppable force that is John Cena and you can be damn sure that we have backed the winning side. Now sorry to the Zack Pack but Cena here provided a few points to us a while ago when he turned his back on the fans because they were holding him back. And the truth is that I used you all to get me where I am now and that is as far as I can possibly go with you now so screw you al to hell. This Championship is joke just like all of you. So now I am a member of the Chain Gang and we are THE most dominant force in the history of CWF. So I am putting all you CWF superstars on warning that when the Chain Gang comes for you we are going to FIST PUMP YOUR FACE.

Before he has a chance to continue he is cut off by his Jersey Shore rip off buddy Robbie E.

161669_100002107267925_1735509_n.jpg

Robbie E
Are You Serious Bro, that is a trendin’ topic right now on twitter because Robbie E and Zack Ryder decided to join the Chain Gang. But you can be sure my brother that your eyes don’t deceive you and now we have John here, I would just like to say thankyou. Thankyou for giving us a chance to get away from everything that we hated about our career the fans. And thankyou for giving us the opportunity to become one of the greatest tag teams in CWF History. Now here is a way into the arena let go an---

Suddenly Robbie E and Zack Ryder are attacked from the side of screen. As the Camrea pans out it is revealed they were attacked by none other than John Cena, the man they just expressed their loyalties to. He then turns to Cookie who smiles and hands him a steel pipe as he runs inside MSG. Cookie squats down next to the two Broski’s and blows the two a kiss as she runs off into the arena after John.

ExclusiveVideo.png

John Cena
Now what you just saw is the costs that I am willing to go to, to get MY Hardcore Championship back around my waist now as for right now I have a bone to pick with two people on the payroll here on Raw. That’s right Brett and Hunter I am coming for you. WHERE THE HELL IS HHH AND BRETT HART??? You don’t know this is what I think you know.

John hits a cameraman over the head with the steel pipe in his hand as he then continues to storm through the arena. He is joined byCookie at his side who begins to open doors and peep her head into the rooms. She then grabs the camera and speaks.

cookie.jpeg

Cookie
Now I have officially parted ways with those two Jersey Shore posers and have become an …. Associate, of one Chain Gang Leader Mr John Cena. Now for those of you who are wondering what is going on here, John is currently raiding this establishment for the two men responsible for costing ma boi his title. Those men are Hunter Helms Hurstly and Brett Hart. Now both of these men will feel the entire rath of John when he gets his hands on them. And you can take that to the bank.

The cameraman then comes around the corner to show Brett Hart and Tripe H standing behind a wall of security guards and he can be seen screaming at them whilst swinging his lead pipe around furiously.

John Cena
You Screwed me just like Vince screwed you Brett. How the hell did you not call and end to that match the minute Hunter turned up. You were their Brett you could have done something. What is it. Why do you hate me so much dawg. Im coming for your both. Im gonna get whats mine and I am going to put both of you in hospital. Regal aint no threat he was a pawn in the right place at the right time. You two are going down.

wwe-raw-3042-animals-big-bash.jpg

John runs at both men as the security guards swarm him. The cameras fade to black with John Cena swinging his lead pipe as he tries to fight off the guards and get to the two men.

OOC: That's the promo PegKid sent to Hoov that didn't get on show unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 person

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew makes it seem worth putting in the effort when something like this happens and you still find a way to include it. Cheers man.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Good job Andrew. Goodbye Finlay. Hope that one day you ´ll be back.

Lewb

Reaction score
Only now got round to reading the show. One man team for writing does suck bro but you have made it work on this one.

Seems to me rules got me through my match, they're there for a reason boys, stick to em. Bronzy...... Hi :)

awesome miz

Reaction score
man u did entire show by yourself... I know what it is and real props to you and real boo to staff... but the thing is, bye Ants, I will truly miss your Finlay... Hope you'll be back soon!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Friday Night WAR: 18th November 2011!

war.png

Friday 18th November
'A complete RIOT' - Episode 8

Live From,
Oracle Arena, Oakland, California
250px-Theoraclearena.jpg

[video=youtube;IFOQhLF5cQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOQhLF5cQQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

url

The pyrotechnics explode as WAR's theme song begins playing, after the camera scans over the full-packed crowd they then pan the cameras to ringside as we're joined by Jim Ross and Booker T.

jr1.jpg

Jim Ross: Welcome to another edition of WAR, tonight's a special one. Tonight we were supposed to go head-to-head with RIOT but it's unfortunate that things are changing around here. Word backstage has Jim Connelly coming out here to address the situation of CWF. I wonder what he'll say...

Booker T: Well dawg, I ain't think this be pretty y'know. CWF has had lots of changes in it's entire era, I'm hopin' what ever it is that you and I are still goin' to do our job and we're still goin' to entertain all these people.

Jim Ross: Well, I suggest we get to the show because a lot's going to happen tonight Booker.

[video=youtube;P-Q9D4dcYng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng[/video]

Soft strums of guitar is heard, 'Another Day in the Life' by the Beatles begins playing as everyone is extremely confused but it soon erupts into cheers as they see the CWF owner Jim Connelly make his way out to the ring. Jim Connelly walks down as he says 'Hello' to the fans, he then steps into the ring as he is handed a microphone.

Jim Connelly:

Another day in my life... Another drama I must fix. CWF is going to see a lot of changes in the upcoming weeks, firstly I want to speak about Cyber Sunday; The match cards are currently...

Christian/Thorn/Hassan for the CWF Championship

Jericho (Barrett)/Batista for the CWF Heavyweight Championship

Punk/Edge/Sheamus for the #1 Contender's to the CWF Heavyweight Championship

Riley/Del Rio/Hassan/Orton for the Intercontental Championship

John Cena/Regal/HHH for the Hardcore Championship in an Extreme Rules Match

The tag teams are now defunct, we will no longer be having Tag matches here in CWF. If you're wondering why I scrapped The Miz and Jeff Hardy's match. It's quite simple because later tonight I will be announcing another match. Firstly, I need to address a lot of important issues regarding CWF. After Cyber Sunday, we will be named CWF Monday Night NITRO, there will be just the one show. I will be giving my ownership to someone over the weekend, this will also see a new General Manager. I won't say who because I want to keep it as a surprise. With this being said, the Intercontinental Championship and Hardcore Championship will still be here in CWF. The CWF Heavyweight Champion and the CWF Champion will face off one-on-one after Cyber Sunday on the first edition of NITRO, the winner of the match will become your new CWF Undisputed Champion!

The crowd erupts to cheers.

This weekend is going to be an extremely busy weekend as well as the entire week, there are new contracts being made. There are some leaving the company, but I assure you. No matter what, CWF will continue to grow and become a lot better. Even given the fact I'm giving my ownership to someone, I will still make appearances here and there because I know and you people know CWF is the place to watch wrestling. CWF is the place where we entertain you. As for that other match...

It's Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy in a Singles Match at Cyber Sunday!

Thankyou and enjoy the show!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! A new owner, General Manager coming our way. Nitro... You know Booker, I love the name and I love the change.

Booker T: Hold on a second Jim, Nitro ain't started... We can't jump the gun already y'know, but I'm gonna tell ya, it's gon' be good like it's always been good!

Jim Connelly heads backstage as we go to a backstage segment.

Backstage Josh Mathews walks up to Cody Rhodes.

Josh Mathews: Cody, Could I please spare a moment?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, I usually don't give morons like you ANY of my time but since you asked so kindly, go ahead.

Josh Mathews: Now, you've yet to get a victory here in CWF. I'm just wonder-

Cody Rhodes: Josh, the reason I haven't had any victories is because management have been putting me in matches with guys who have no talent whatsoever.... Guys who need paper bags to cover their troubles. I don't want to risk damage to myself Josh, so I take the easy way out.

Josh Mathews: I don't believe you for one second Cody, there's talent in your family. Why would you take the easy way out when you know you can get a victory and get a title shot? You know how the business works.... It seems like you no longer care? is this true?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, the only REAL talent in the Rhodes family is ME! My brother is stuck in a fantasy world, too stupid to realize his true identity, and my father is a FAT useless slob...How dare you accusing me of not caring, it is my opponents that do not care. My opponents do not care that spots cover their faces and cracks cover their fat lips. They need to take a paper bag and place it over their faces and stop embarrassing themselves.

Rhodes then goes to leave but Big Show is seen as he delivers a Knock Out Punch!

We then go back to the ringside.

Jim Ross: Well, it looks like Big Show has joined CWF. Does this mean Cody Rhodes leaves the company as the superstar who never got a victory? You know, that kind of disappoints me because his father Dusty was a very talented wrestler.

Jim feels a bit of sympathy here, the camera goes to the stage.

"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt and raises a microphone above his head while singing along to his theme!

normal_0001.jpg

CM Punk then makes his way down the ring as..

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013%7E14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again.

Jim Ross: This is going to be a great match!

- Ding Ding Ding -

CM Punk lies on the ground and tells Sheamus to pin him. Sheamus does so.

Winner by Pinfall, Sheamus!

Booker T: WHAT DA HELL WAS DAT?!

As Sheamus gets up, CM Punk does as well as he smiles, the crowd boo's heavily. CM Punk looks to the crowd before turning around as Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus then leaves as we go to backstage.

The screen pops up with an "Earlier Today" sign, and an image of Dave Batista, relaxing on his couch in the hotel room.

batista1_89666a.jpg

The Animal, Batista: This is a bit of a change for me today. Normally, today, I'm dusting myself off from my victory earlier in the week, I'm having my lie in of the week, I'll have my protein shake, hit the gym, and then I would be partying with the kings of this world. I would be living it up with celebrities, dining with the finest women and being the headline attraction of the most exclusive V.I.P area that you could imagine. But not this week. No, instead of living the highlife, it is 8:30am and I am waiting for the limousine to come and pick me up why? Because our general manager thinks that it's a good idea, to breach our contract of works, and change our day of showing from a Monday to a Friday, to settle a score with a brand, that had nothing on us anyway. Let me remind you of something Connelly.... I beat Kane in the first ever inter-promotional battle this company ever had. I represented War and took Honor down. Now it's Riot, it's even worse, there is no need for this battle of air time ratings, we will win hands down..... no.... I will win it hands down.

You see, the only reason War gets ratings is because of me. The only reason Riot! gets ratings is because people watch the War Recaps on there to see me. There is no-one on this roster, in this whole company that makes the company more money than me, it's just I don't have to work hard at all to achieve it, it happens naturally. And when Cyber Sunday comes along and I take the Heavyweight Championship away from Chris Jericho, there will be no denying that I am the only person worth talking about here in the whole of the CWF. Yeah, I gotta face Edge tonight, big deal. He has had his chance to prove he's more than what he is and he's failed. I will show you how small he is in comparison to me tonight, and then..... well.... then I may start working hard in this damn business to stay on top!

Batista stands up and grabs his bag, walking out of the hotel room, as the screen fades to black as we go to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

cybersunday.png

27TH NOVEMBER, JUST ONE WEEK AWAY, GET TT'ING!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, We welcome you here at CWF Monday Night WAR, live from Boston.Tonight, we´re about to see some incredib...Oh, wait a minute, what is going on here?! Lights in the arena are cut off. Music started play. Do you see those purple wings on the WARtron?What? Do you see it Booker???!!! Austin Aries!!!! Austin Aries here at tonights WAR!!!! What is he doing here?!

aries.jpg

Austin Aries slowly walks down the ramp. Walks up on the steel steps and slides in the ring.Announcer gives him a mic. We are going to fins out what Austin Aries has to say, NEXT!​

Fans: Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries! Austin Aries!

austin-aries_original.jpg

Austin Aries: In first of all, I would like to welcome myself into this “company“. When I appeared, I saw the looks on your faces. It was like: „What the hell is this man doing here?!“ The answer is simple. I´m here to revolutionise this thing, to dominate this place.I´m not here for you fans, I´m here to be the best!

Ovation just stopped

11.jpg

Yes, yes, go ahead boo me, chant “You Suck“. You know what? I don´t care about what all of you fat, lazy fans all around the world think about me! I don´t need to be popular. I don´t need the be cheered from the little kids. All I need, is succes. And I can guarantee you that I´m gonna be succesfull here! I´ve been made to be sucesfull! Me, A Double Austin Aries. The Greatest Man that EVER lived!​

austin%20aries_96809.jpg

Last week on Friday Night WAR, I saw Scott Hall talking about how he´s done everything. Well, Let me get this straight, CICHO. Your time is up daddy. Now it´s my time to shine! My time to be the best here! That´s a damn fact and non of you stupid fans or some sort of cheap atheletes can´t stop me!

IMG_8311_650_display_image.jpg

Ooh, and I´ve got a message for all the guys in the back watchin´ this: „You better look out behind, because you don´t know, when and where Austin Aries will strike. Now give me somebody to beat. With who ever you book me in the match, I ´ll kick his sorry ass so hard that his kids, wife, friends, his dog, and who ever he invites to save him from the Austin Aries himself, can´t stop me! Man,tonight you better perform in your top level, cause I´m going to perform in my A Double level. And that´s one level higher above everybodys level. I´ll see you later out here, bitch.​

Austin Aries drops down the mic and goes to backstage. Well, that´s not what fans expacted to hear, but We are still pleasured, that Austin Aries has joined CWF. Bret Hart is then seen on the titantron.

Bret_Hart_467460a.jpg

Bret Hart: Well Aries, seeing you've joined the company and you're talking about Scott Hall, how about it? Austin Aries vs. Scott Hall at Cyber Sunday! Enjoy!

Austin Aries then smiles as he heads backstage, the titantron fades out. We go backstage where we see Josh Mathews.

12.jpg

Josh Mathews: I have been informed that Cody Rhodes has suffered an injury under the hands of Big Show, he has also been released. With that being said Big Show is the newest member of CWF, therefore Sting has won by default.

We then go to commercial.

Main200812021230536230476_Ana%20Ivanovic%20large.jpgx

Ana Ivanovic.

Kurt Angle is already in the ring.

[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme of Chris Jericho sounds out as the World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain, with the crowd booing his arrival. He strolls his way down the ramp. He walks onto the steel steps, and at the top stares across at crowd, who stares back. Jericho steps on the apron and inbetween the ropes as he looks at Angle.

- Ding Ding Ding -

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new Number One Contender walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista then rushes down the ring as he grabs Jericho before kicking him in the guts following with a Batista Bomb. Kurt Angle looks to escape but Batista grabs him before throwing a few multiple punches, Batista throws him to the ropes as Angle springs back as Batista spinebusters Angle. Batista slides out of the ring as he grabs a chair, Batista slides back into the ring as he uses the chair and whacks it hard on Jericho's back. Batista then grabs the Heavyweight Championship as he looks to it.
z122070794.jpg

Batista then drops the title as we go backstage.

Josh-Mathews_www.nowlix.com_commentators_sexy_nude_naked+8.png

Josh Mathews: With me now is Christian, the number one contender to the CWF Championship.

Christian: Josh, hold it right there... You're not going to say another word. For the past month, RIOT has gone downhill, screwed me out of every opportunity I had. Shawn Michaels has done nothing but continued to kick me in the jaw, all you inbred morons are constantly wanting to see me lose. The fact is, I'm not going to lose, I'm unstoppable here in CWF. I've been on WAR and RIOT, now... we're going to a new show called NITRO. You know, it doesn't matter where I am. I am the 'Instant Classic' Christian, I am the rightful CWF Champion, it was taken away from me because Kane decided to cash it in and leave the company! I'm here tonight to deliver a warning to each and every single person on the CWF Roster, the first show of NITRO, I will defend my CWF Champion and I will beat who ever becomes CWF Heavyweight Champion, I'll walk away on the opening night of Nitro. Your new CWF Undisputed Champion!

Christian smiles as he walks off, we cut to the ring once again for our next match.

[video=youtube;QhU6aapXYtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhU6aapXYtE[/video]

"Marvelous Me" ruptures throughout the arena, as Scott Hall steps out on the stage.

31.jpg

Hall prances down the entrance ramp and throws his signature toothpick at the camera, while pulling out another toothpick from his back pocket to put in his mouth. Bret Hart pops up on the titantron once again.

Bret Hart: HHH and William Regal are nowhere to be seen, so... I'm going to make this a Singles Match. You're facing John Cena, now!

A tune the crowd didn't wanna hear rings out through the arena. Scott look towards the stage with smiles on their faces. As John Cenas theme hits the P.A. and the arena splits with boos and some of the older fans cheer.

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cena rushes down the ring as he quickly attacks Scott Hall.

- Ding Ding Ding -

Cena begins throwing away multiple punches before grabbing Hall and sending him to the corner, Cena charges at Hall but Hall gets his leg up as he kicks Cena in the face. Hall then hits a Bulldog on Cena, Hall then quickly looks for the pin.

Reversed!

Kick Out!

As Hall gets up, Cena grabs him onto his shoulders but Hall backslides off before delivering a belly-to-back suplex, Hall repeats once more as Hall gets up onto the second rope. Hall awaits for Cena to get to his feet as Hall jumps down looking for a punch but Cena blocks it as he kicks Hall in the abdomen section as Cena pushes his arm down as Cena looks for the Crippler's Crossface but Hall rolls along the mat and quickly reverses before placing Cena in a hammerlock. Cena rushes to the ropes but Hall is smart enough to let go before the ropes as Hall then delivers a hip-toss on Cena. Hall then goes for an elbow drop but Cena rolls out of the way quickly. Cena then connects with an elbow drop of his own, Cena then gets up to his feet as he goes to perform the five knuckle shuffle. It's effective!

Booker T: Aw boy, here we go!

Hall gets to his feet as Cena lifts him onto his shoulders but Hall backslides once again before slapping on a sleeper hold. Cena is absolutely struggling here it looks as if Cena's about to pass out but a theme song hits which allows Hall to let go.

2rmsa5u.gif

Jim Ross: Austin Aries? What's he doing here?

Aries instantly rushes to the ring as he grabs Cena before punching him. Cena is laid out motionelessly, as the ring announcer announces.

Ring Announcer: As a result of Aries causing the disqualification by punching John Cena, your winner of the match... John Cena!

Scott Hall's face then changes as Hall looks extremely serious.

Aries instantly knee Hall to the head several times before lifting him up and dropping him with a brainbuster. Aries then looks at Hall and yells at him inauditably. We then go to a commercial.

[video=youtube;E9FgzOJftEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FgzOJftEw[/video]

The best instrumental I've heard.

Jim Ross: Now it's time for the main event, Edge taking on Batista!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps the ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista-entrance-o.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, as for the third time. Batista and Edge square off.

Jim Ross: These two have a lot of history here in CWF, this is going to be a great main event!

- Ding Ding Ding -

The bell sounds as the duo quickly lock up in the middle of the ring, Edge gains advantage after placing his hand under Batista's arm before pushing it away as Edge locks in a hammerlock. Edge then spins Batista around looking for a quick Edgecution but Batista counters instantly before punching Edge with a right hook. Batista does it once more before sending him to the ropes as Edge springs off, Batista looks for a clothesline but Edge ducks. Edge goes to the other ropes as he stays put, Batista charges at Edge but Edge ducks as he flips Batista over. Batista lands on the apron before delivering a hot-shot as Edge falls to the mat. Batista hops down from the apron before grabbing Edge's leg and sliding him out of the ring. Batista then goes to Irish-whip Edge but Edge reverses before sending Batista to the steel post as Batista stumbles back a few steps. Edge then rushes and spears Batista straight into the barricade which breaks off a part of the barricade.

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Part of the barricade broken already!

Booker T: This match was bounded for things like this Jim.

The referee looks at both men and begins counting.

Edge slowly gets up

Batista slowly gets up.

Both men up and in the ring.

Jim Ross: Just on time too!

Edge grabs Batista as Edge connects with the Edgecution. Edge goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Edge then gets up and walks towards the corner turnbuckle as he begins climbing up, Edge takes his time as Batista slowly gets to his feet but once Batista's on his feet he rushes to Edge before jumping up onto the second ropes and delivering a huge superplex. Batista falls to the mat as does Edge. Both men are down as the referee counts both again.

Batista grabs the ropes to assist himself up.

Edge slowly gets to his feet.

Batista waits for Edge to get up, he gets up on 9. Batista charges at Edge looking for a spear but Edge moves out of the way as Batista crashes into the steel post. Edge grabs him from behind before delivering a suplex. Edge then connects with a leg drop as Edge looks for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Edge then grabs Batista's left arm before kicking it, Edge then does a drop toe hold before holding Batista's left arm and applying pressure in a semi-camel clutch. Edge then grabs the other arm and locks in the camel clutch, Batista tries to get to his feet as he takes time but Batista manages to fight his way and get to his feet. Once he does Batista falls back as Edge crashes into the mat hard. Batista slides around as he covers.

KICK OUT!

Batista gets to his feet as he holds his left arm, he kicks Edge in the abdomen section before attempting to lift him up for a Batista Bomb but Edge grabs Batista's left arm before implanting with a massive arm breaker!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Edge is really working on Batista's arm here.

Edge then locks in the Cripplers' Crossface as the crowd heavily pops, Batista has no choice but to tap out as Edge lets go as Batista withers around the mat holding his left arm.

Winner by Submission, Edge!

Edge goes up to the top rope to pose.
edge_sm1.jpg

The crowd begins cheering as Edge then slides out of the ring as he leaves. Batista is still on the mat holding his arm, but as soon as Edge leaves a man jumps over the barricade.

The man grabs Batista before lifting Batista onto his shoulders and dropping him with a Wasteland.

The show then goes to fade as Barrett stands tall over Batista.

CREDITS:
Andrew - The Entire Show
Respective TT'rs - Promos

MATCHES FOR CYBER SUNDAY:

CWF Championship
Christian vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Muhammad Hassan
Hell in a Cell: Special Ref = Shawn Michaels

CWF World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Batista

CWF Intercontinental Championship
Alex Riley (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Muhammad Hassan vs. Randy Orton
Falls Count Anywhere Elimination

#1 Contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Sheamus

Hardcore Championship Match
John Cena vs. HHH vs. William Regal

Single Matches
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries vs. Scott Hall

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
So, the final episode of CWF Monday Night WAR. Kind of lethargic in a way but I know CWF will be just fine and better than ever. Good show IMO. I can't wait for Cyber Sunday :)

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Nice show. But you know, it was FRIDAY MORNING Riot, considering it's friday around 3am. Oh well. But nvm. An interesting way to end things/start them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.