Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shay-rett

Reaction score
I'd say I'm a pretty bad member. I only come on once a month nowadays.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Bored, and as I was surfing around I realised that there are a lot of really shitty new members. So, since I am inoccupado, here's a list of all whom are terrible, and deserve to be gassed.

Famou$
Dooshbag
JHar888
C4
ROHiswrestling
Beast of Wrestling
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
Rawkus Keyes
the hibee wwe fan
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy (not the worst member yet, but by far gets a special mention as worst new member in a long ass time)
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
Deadman Inc.
HBK489 or whatever your name is.

There are definetly more of you who suck and are completely unentertaining, I just can't remember you.
I'd defend myself, but clearly you're living in an elaborate fantasy world where what you say matters, so anything I shout over to you would be skewed beyond recognition and be just another addition to the already towering pile of bullshit that is your opinion. :euro:

This Guy

At least we don't have to deal with KenFan for about a month..that's a good thing. I guess...I don't think Mike has been on the forum for awhile..as soon as he sees it, he'll be unbanned.

Why do you think that? And Kenfan isn't banned for a month. Mike has never lifted a ban on Kenfan, each ban has run its course.

-_-

Still nothing on me :(

Monkey just put him on the list already...aparently he's got a hard on for it. Least thats my take on the subject. I mean you keep saying you don't know him. And he wants some sort of comment, well I find his constant bitching for attention annoying, so I'd say he qualifies for the list.

Mr. Mat

kenfan biggest smurf on the forum

Y2Jasmine the best female on this forum & i stand by that

Rell

Reaction score
KenFans cool :shifty:

Mr. Mat

lita hardy sara DX06 & more i cant remember oh yeah the wors one of them all nikki