Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would've created a new thread but I can't just discard a thread of mine that has spanned two years in length.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i'm already polishing up my trophy case. my name change sealed it imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
New List:

Blaze - You'd think it would be for the regular reasons but after watching his youtube Snuggie video I am convinced of two things. Number one is that Blaze does not brush his teeth and number two is that I am now fairly certain that Blaze will be America's next notorious serial killer. Watch out Peepshow.

Evil Austin - Just an idiot. Makes some of the worst most nonsensical posts in the history of posting. And is so far the only moron who managed to get an infraction since I changed the rules. That takes real fucking talent.

Famou$ 187 - You might think I'm just hating but you add nothing to any conversation all you do is post pictures of yourself. Pretty boring imo

Dylanfsd - Tries too hard to be offensive at times I think and just comes off as desperate for attention. We can not be surrogate mothers for you.

*John - Solved that problem. He is still awful though.

Kassidy - Waahh, waahhh I don't want to post here but I'm going to anyway.

Weebo - How long is your client list now?

MizMasta3000 - A liar is one thing, a terrible liar is just embarrassing.

El Joo - "Wrestling Clique blows because they banned me for a week, IWF RULEZ!!!" Kiss a little more ass would ya?

The Hibbee WWE Fan - English is his first language shockingly enough. I think his parents were brother and sister.

Great One

Oh, damn, lol. Hadn't noticed, but I did enjoy him gathering all the news so I didn't have to look myself..